Chapter 35 - Playing Nurse prt 2

I gulp as i stared at his shirtless form on the bed. His eyes were back on his flat screen TV on the wall opposite his bed.

I felt the familiar burn of my cheeks as I blushed and the butterflies fluttering about my tummy as I stared at Ross. One arm on his toned stomach while the other other's forearm laid on his forehead.

When he realized I was frozen in my spot his eyes flickered back to mine and felt the blushing begin again before i cleared my throat and proceeded with the tray in my hands.

The bed was high so I had to crawl on my knees while holding the tray before taking a seat on his comfortable bed.

"Why is your hoodie off?"

"I'm feeling a cold"

"But you're hot."

My eyes widened at that, and Ross smirked but didn't follow it up.

"Wait, But if you're cold, why did you take it off, wouldn't that just mean that you should put on clothes to feel warm?"

"Yes, but I'm almost a bit hot, and my skin is also hot, I'll over heat, 'cause I'm so hot." He smirked a our cough escaping his mouth ruined his moment and seconds laughter he was hissing "son of a bitch."

"Does it hurt to cough?"

"Yeah, my chest hurts and my throat's sore." He said.

"Okay take some porridge." I said handing it to him.

He shook his head before turning it away.his chin in the air.

You're kidding me right? I now have three kids on my hand. How is this fair?

"C'Mon Ross, you said your throat is sore, so I won't force you to eat the toast, so just drink the porridge."

"I hate porridge."

"Have you even ever had porridge before?"

"No."

I sighed "Well how do you know you hate it."

" 'Cause it looks like a lump of shit." He said before sniffling.

"Eat it."

"No Laura."

"Eat it."

"I won't "

"Eat."

"Bloody hell, I said no Laura."

Having enough of his stubbornness, I placed the tray on the near by table but kept the bowl in my hands. I had to take drastic measures.

What I did next was....

I can't even explain but one minute I was besides him, the next I was straddling him on his lap.

"I'm not going argue with you Ross, so open your mouth."

Silence...

He stared at me for a second before silently comply, and I slowly shoved the spoon with porridge in his mouth.

He fake gagged, being the big baby that he is.

"How does it taste?"

He answered when he finished swallowed "I don't know, I have no taste in my mouth."

"Then why did you just gag?"

" 'cause it felt gross in my mouth." He frowned.

"Big baby."

"For all we know, it could have been your porridge that killed my taste buds on instant contact." He said wrapping his arms around my waist bringing me closer.