Chapter 8 - have a nice life

I woke up to someone else groaning and a splitting headache.

I felt like a had six trailer trucks resting on my head and my troat burned.

Why did I have to drink so much.

"Holy shit." A raspy voice of a male said causing my eyes to snap open.

Slowly turning my head to the side. I was met with a muscular back hunched over the side of my bed.

Wait, white ceiling, with a fancy light. My room didn't have fancy lights and sure as hell the ceiling wasn't white.

Ignoring my headache I flew up off the bed before screaming.

"Holy shit, please stop with the screaming." An annoyed, and aggravated Ross said holding his head.

Oh hell no.

Please, please tell me this isn't what I think it is. I begged myself.

Slowly looking down my found my answer when I found myself standing naked before the most craved after bachelor.

I turned to him. He was in his birth suit as well holding his head, groaning and swearing about how he had a headache and my annoying screams made it worse.

"Ross." I said and before I could finish I was in the bathroom throwing up the contents of last night. My headache intensifying.

Loud dragging footsteps made their way towards me as I wiped my mouth.

Curse you liquor.

"You good?" I turned to find Ross leaning on the bathroom wall watching me. In nothing.

I shield my eyes "for heaven sake put on a damn pants or something."

"Says the one wearing invisible clothes." Ross snorted.

I remembered indeed I was wearing no clothes so I flushed the toilet and ran pass him and pulled on the easiest thing I could find which were his white shirt and my panties which were swinging from the fan the was rotating slowly.

Jesus, last night must have been crazy.

When i turned around Ross was in his boxer.

You stupid, stupid girl Laura. How could you have possibly slept with this heartbreaker.

Ross was drinking water when I decides to confront him "How could you let this happen! -"

"Whoa whoa whoa. Slow that damn horse. I may not remember  clearly but I know damn well I didn't force you. In fact its blurry but you were the one hurrying me to get my pants off. " he said before his voice went up and octave 'Oh Ross! I need you so bad hurry!" He said apparently mimicking me.

I gave him a sour face. Crossing my arms over my chest. "I do not sound like that."

He mirrors my sour face. "Whatever." He mutters before handing me a Advil and a glass of water.

Okay laura. You had drunk sex with a man almost all of america is dying to get a piece of. You are going places honey.

Hell no. He was rude. How could I do that?

No one can resist The Ross,baby.

Baby....BABY! Oh God. No,no matter what I can't have a baby now and especially not with Ross.

Chill Laura. Ross is a responsible man. He would never make the mistake to have sex without a condom. Drunk or not. He has too much to risk it with a one night stand.

Yes. That's right. Ross would never be do reckless. I mean just look at him, the man screams confidence, authority and a whole lot of i'm-in-charge and I've-got-it-under-control.

I began searching for my clothes as Ross went into the bathroom showering.

When he got out I was fully dressed and seeing him dripping wet, his tousled wet hair, rock hard chest and abs and a low hung towel made me realize how I got into the situation in the first place.

"I'd like you to know, this will never happen again." I said chin high trying to restore any sort of dignity I had left.

He scoffed "no shit sherlock. You only got in here because I was drunk."

Ouch.

"Didn't seem so when you were basically eye raping me when you asked Amy yo have lunch with me so you could scoop me off on your crazy adventure. FYI, nice story " I said gripping my purse tightly.

A challenging smirk grew on his face "Oh really Laura, really? 'cause it seemed like you were the one were begging for me to notice you and then played the hard card."

I snorted watching him in disgust
" have A nice life Ross." I said moving to the door.

"I already do. Especially when I have girls like you throwing themselves at me "

I flipped him the bird "Have a nice life!" I repeated walking out the door.

Hopefully I never have to see him again.

Ha......wishful thinking.

Curse you liquor