Chapter 31 - Blushing for the umpteenth time.

"Are you sure you'll be fine by yourself?" Ross stood at his front door with a small but expensive looking suitcase by his feet.

"We'll be fine, I'll manage." I said smiling as I bounced my two baby boys in my arms as they stirred and fuss as if knowing that they're dad was leaving for a few days.

It's been an entire month, Surprising enough, Ross and I have grown closer, especially with our many alnighters taking care of the boys.

We've spoken about living arrangements and we'd wait till the boys are four months before I move back to my old place.

He stared at me for a few seconds before his eyes flickered to both brown eyed, fat cheek babies in my arms. "I just- say it right now. Just say Ross I want you to stay and I'm all yours."

I smiled and strange enough I felt butterflies in my stomach as when he said it.

"Go Ross. You have to.We'll be right here when you get back. Ain't that right boys?" I grinned before smiling down at our sons who were staring up at me and Ross. "Yesh daddy we'll be right here." I attempted to make a babies voice making Ross laugh

"It's time sir, if so don't leave now you'll miss your flight." Pete spoke up by the black vehicle waiting on Ross in the drive way.

Ross turned and gave him a glare, that had Pete shrinking back into the car.

I chuckled softly as Ross turned back to us.

"Go Ross." I smiled softly at him.

His eyes exchanged from The boys to me and back to them before he stepped forward and place a loving and tender kiss in both there foreheads.

He seemed to contemplate for a while before he moved down one more time and placed a soft sweet kiss on my cheeks. "See you." Before he spun around and into the car.

I watched as it took off with much speed down the driveway, out the large golden gates and out of view.

My breathing was erratic as I stood shock. "Holy shit."

I don't know how long it was I was staring at the empty driveway but when I did recollect myself it was when, Michael, my new 'bodyguard'. Called my name to usher me inside.

With burning cheeks and a butterfly filled tummy I returned inside confused as hell.

Yes, I know Ross and I grew closer sure the boys arrived but not once Chas he ever shown that side. Our closeness was only that we trusted each other a but more, where before I was a bit nervous to approach him, now I just waltz into his office without even a knock. I mean, he was still same old Ross, with a bit of hostility towards me, but I've been around him long enough to know that, that was a front he placed up to avoid people from coming too close. But I'd found myself successfully breaking down those walls once in a while.

But the greatest weapon I had against his hostility was being the mother of his kids. I got to see that side of him that he showed no one. That selfless side that would go to the ends of the earth for his sons.

A few times I found him over the boys crib singing softly to them, and boy did he have a voice.

It had become a norm for us to fall into mommy and daddy mode, with making breakfast for us in the morning as I fed the boys got them ready in the morning.

We'd switch turns some times, but all in all we were a team. And I loved it.

By lunch time, the boys were asleep, leaving me to enjoy my very much deserve spicey chicken burger and fries that Meg and Cindy brought for me.

"They're just adorable when they sleep, and could they ever look more like Ross?" Cindy chuckled savage came back into the kitchen.

"I know right, it's like my kids don't even want a single part of me, everything they're taken from Ross." I said after swallowing my smoothie.

"Well now you don't have to worry, know we know they'lol be hot as hell with an ass that just screams 'Grab me.'

I turn to my dear SPECIAL friend named Meg. " I don't know if I should be concerned that you'be been checking out the father of my kids, or worried that you'll be groping  my sons when they're older."

She chuckled before taking a seat next to me "okay, but for real Laura, was Ross good?"

I saw Cindy perk up at this.

"Good what?"

"Was he good?"

"Good what?" I asked confused.

"Was the damn guy good Laura Marie?!" She shouted.

"Good with what!"

"Goddammit when y'all tangoed, was he good?" She almost screamed.

Oh

I felt my face heat up at the realization of what she was speaking about. "I-I uh, I can't remember I was drunk."

"BULL!" Cindy cried before snickering. Then she and Meg filled into a fit of laughter.

"Say what you want but honestly can't remember, I was drunk off my ass and the next morning was when all hell broke loose." I said.

Lie.

Truth was I remembered every goddamn thing about that night, word, touch, caress. And I'd caught myself one too many times daydreaming about it.

"So you say sis, but would you do it again?" Meg asked stealing a fry.

"Get pregnant. I mean sure I think when I find the right guy I'd obviously want to have a kid with him maybe one or two, not too much though."

"Not that! Sleep with Ross, would you sleep with Ross again?".

For the umpteenth time that day, I felt myself blushing. "I-uh-I don't know." I answered honestly.

Would drunk off her add Laura sleep with Ross again? Yes.

Would sober,loving , mommy to twins Laura sleep with her baby daddy?

Yes.

I mean Ross was a man. And he was a damn sexy one at that. I'm already attracted to him, and I know if the situation was to arrise that I'd later find myself deeply hypnotised by the the Greek god that I lived with.