Chapter 4 - PA for the day

The photoshoot began. And Ross was in his element. The staff loved working with him and he just seemed to be born for this.
His body guards were silently standing by the doors .

Light music was playing as cameras snapped away.

" if only they looked like that in my days. All the billionaire were scruffy fat guys with really long beards." My boss, Amy said coming besides me.

I laughed and fold my arms as I stared at Ross as he posed. I still had no idea what I was doing here. I had work to attend to and yes, I'd actually to like to go do my work. I love it.

"Okay guys take a break." Amy shouted. "Pete, please go get Mr. Lynch some water."

Pete nodded and was about to walk away when Ross said "Let Ms. Marano get it."

My eyes snapped to his. A smirk played on his face as he adjusted his expensive watch.

My eyebrows shot up. Their was no way in hell that he brought me here to be his little run-about-er or assistant.

My eyes turn to Amy as she silently begged me to comply.

Okay laur, we got this.

I plastered a sweet smile on my face before turning to Ross."Sure Mr. Lynch. Anything else?"

His face mirrored my sweet smile, only his was forced and it was obvious he didn't do it often... Maybe never. "Not yet, but I'll let you know."

I stared at him for a while longer. Mischief gleaming in His eyes. I mentally swore before shifting away and out the room.

I string of Spanish swear words lashed out of my lips as I marched down stairs.

"Wow, okay who did it, I've never seen Marano this pissed off." My coworker Jarvis asked when he saw me "I have never seen you angry, of all the Years Woking with you."

My anger subsided and I laughed. Jarvis was one of those funny people who could always make me laugh. But then again, I find everything funny.

"Hey Jarvis. Its just a rich idiot getting me angry."

Jarvis had lost everything in a house fire including his wife and baby. He was out of the country when it happened. he's spent the rest of the year trying to move on.

"Ah, its lynch right?" He asked.

I grabbed the bottle and nodded already walking away. "See ya."
.

"Kill 'em with kindness,Laur. Gomez said it best." He shouted making me Laugh.

When I got back upstairs the idiot had the nerve to tell me he wanted sparkling water.

"Come again?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I only drink sparkling water." A broad ass smirk was clear on His face.

I swallowed my anger and colorful words and gave the bastard His sparkling water which I had to go buy.

When I got back his photoshoot was over.

I walked up to him gave him his water with a fake smile.

I knew what he was doing. This was pay back for answering him back when he said my hibiscus was "distracting and childish." He was showing me he was the one in authority. he was boss.

"Oh laura, you were gone so long that i just drank the first water." He smiled.

I'm sure steam was coming out my ears right now.

he was smirking " but let me make it up to you. Have lunch with me. There's something I'd like to ask you."

"As sweet and tempting as that sounds" I fake smiled " I have work to attend to so in not even sure that I'm having lunch with my own self " I chuckled.

He stared at me for few seconds before he turned to Amy.

Crap.

"Mrs. Hall, I'd like to request Ms. Marano's presence for at least a hour and a half, I'd like to have lunch with her so that I can express a proposition with her." Ross spoke to while his eyes stayed on me.

"Sure Mr.Lynch. she's all you're." Amy answered mischief in her eyes.

What the hell. Didn't I have a say in this.

Ross' eyes observed me from head to toe. "Yes, all mine."