Chapter 41 - Misunderstanding

Unedited

Morning came too soon, but it wasn't that, it was the way I woke up.

Ass, pampers and stink.

When the all too familiar horrendous scent filled my nose I groaned already knowing that the boys had woken up before me and Ross had place them on the bed.

"Ross!" I shouted taking Jessie in my arms who was who suckling my right nipple through my vest.

I heard heavy footsteps approaching before I saw him, clad in a navy blue suit Ross greeted me good morning.

"Couldn't you have cleaned them?" I groaned sitting up.

Shor was in my lap while I pulled down my vest to breast feed Jessie.

"Can't. I couldn't risk poop getting on my suit, I've got an important meeting today."

I rolled my eyes " every meeting is important, but apparently your son's butt isn't?"

"It's not that. I'm already running late." He said putting on an expensive looking watch.

"Whatever." I muttered before taking shor in my other arm and exiting Ross' room.

As if my morning wasn't weird enough, I almost crashed into Bonnie. Literally.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I said with eyes wide.

Her eyes drifted down to my exposed breast and Jessie hanging unto it in my arms, to shor, pulling at the other side then her eyes went to the door where I exited from.

Shit.

Her eyes beamed with excitement "you and Ross-"

"No." I laughed "it's not what it looks like."

An eyebrow lifted "you mean you coming out of my son's room at six in the morning?" She said amused "well sure, if that's not what I'm seeing then, please enlighten me."

Laughing awkwardly I explained that I had mistakenly fallen asleep last night in his room.

She laughed and we chatted for a short while before Shor began crying, I excused my self I headed to the nursery to clean the two boys.

Parenting was so crazy, you had to be up early in the morning and sometimes you ended up going to bed late at night, then you still had to add the waking up in the middle of the night to change a diaper or nurse them when they decide be become hungry at 3AM

You had to deal with regular pooping and humiliating puking in public.

But I'd never trade it for anything else.

It was minutes to eight AM when I finished getting the boys and myself ready for today.

Walking down the stars slowly I heard talking and Chelsea's loud laughter.

I prayed our encounter wouldn't be awkward after what happened last night but instead found myself distracted by a sulking Ross sitting next Toni's aunt Charlotte with Chelsea behind the stove.

"Good morning everyone." I smile as I entered the kitchen. Immediately Bonnie and Charlotte stretch their hands forward to take the two boys in my arms.

"Ross how are you still here?" I asked confused.

"Oh I forced him to have breakfast with us and Chelsea offered to make it." Bonnie laughed. "Which causes for a celebration because she never does any sort of work."

Chelsea spoon around from flipping eggs. " that's not true. I work!"

My eyes roamed her attire. She wore a pink crop top, with a  really envious pink thigh length skirt and my blue apron that said 'kiss the cook'