Chapter 42- Strange girl, strange clothes

I'd like to think that I'll be one of those one in a million mom that are chill.

That when my sons are older they'd be able to talk to me about any and everything.

That I won't be one of those moms that embarrass their sons when they bring home a girl they like.

But it seems like I've already started going in the wrong direction

Never have I ever thought that walking into Prada would prove me wrong.

For a second, I turned my back on the twins playing in their pram to look at a few bags behind me, until , a loud squeal was heard behind me.

"Oh my God! They're so cute!"

Spinning around I found a girl about my age leaning into the pram and pulling both twins by their cheeks.

"Oh hi.". I forcefully smiled a bit uncomfortable with a complete stranger touching my sons' face.

He head snapped up to me and she pulled her hands away quickly "Oh my bad, I'm sorry I didn't think. I just saw then and couldn't resist"

"It's find."

"You're Laura right? I've seen you on television before."

My eyes widened slightly at her recognizing me.

Sure I'm aware that I've been in the magazines a few times, being the mother of Ross' 'heirs' and all.

"Yup" I slightly bounced on my feet "That's me."

She kept staring at me.

If this got anymore awkward...

"And you are?" I asked when I realized she wasn't going to say anything more.

"I have to go. It was nice meeting you Laura." She grinned. "Nice sons you have there.beautiful"

Turning on the balls of her feet, she walked away and right out of the store.

The hell?

Maybe it was my head ache. But something about her wasn't right.

Shrugging away the bad feeling, I found Charlotte and Bonnie on the other side of the store.

§

"Like it's no joke, I seriously need a prince Harry in my life. These average ass boys out here ain't shit." Meg said taking a seat on Cindy's sofa.

Tonight I decided to give Ross and his family some privacy by spending some time with my girls.

Originally the idea was to take Jessie and Shor with me, but instead, Bonnie said she'd look after them for the night and told me to enjoy myself.

Meg, Wesley, Cindy and I haven't had much time together in a while since we've all been really busy with our own stuff.

"Tell me about it, I'm this close," Cindy said bringing her index and thumb finger close together "to packing my stuff up and moving to England and marrying some old rich dude."

Wesley frowned as she turned the channel. "Are you forgetting you're with Will?"

Furrowing her eyebrows Cindy stared at the floor "oh yeah....he's still an ass though. That I love."

My phone vibrating on my lap pulls me away from the conversation.

Ross
[Why'd You let mom go into the baby store?]

[What are you talking about?]-

Ross
[This is what I'm talking about!]
-

[What the hell😱😍😍😍]-[That is so adorablllleeeeee]-[Tell Bonnie I love them!]-

[That is so adorablllleeeeee]-
[Tell Bonnie I love them!]-

Ross
[There is nothing adorable about this]

[😑😒]-

Ross
[Do I look like the kind of man that will find his sons looking like a freaking panda, adorable?"]

[Don't you think you're overreacting?]-

Instead of getting a text like I was expecting, his caller ID flash across my phone.

"Help me God." I muttered before answering.

"So you think im over reacting?" Ross' smooth voice came through the phone.

"Yes you are Ross." I rolled my eyes but still not bring able to fight my smile.

Now that I was hearing his voice, I now realized that I've missed him.

"Well I don't think so."

I grinned "want to know what I think?"

"What?"

Was it just me or did I hear his voice sound seductive...

Probably just my head ache.

"That you're just using the panda hats as an excuse to talk to me." I grinned.

of course I know that he cant see me, but I couldn't help twirling my hair like a love struck teenage girl.

He was silent for a while before saying "so what if I am?"

------------------------------------
Guys, I know, it's been forever and I'm sorry but I've been so busy with school that every time I promise myself I'll update I end up having to do something else.

And ik this chapter should have been longer for your sake, but I hope this little cliff hanger of Raura teasing, teases you.

I LOVE YALL.

ALSO I CANT BELIEVE MY BABBBBYYY PRINCE HARRY IS FINALLY MARRIED TODAY.
*SNIFFS*
THEY GET BUG SO FAST

Comment&vote