Chapter 48 - How do you know?

So, have you ever been in the situation where you look at somebody you've seen on numerous occasions and you've come to terms that they're drop dead gorgeous, but somehow when you see them again, it's so hard to understand how, said person could even become more hot?

If no, you need a life check.

If yes, i completely understand, because that is the exact same situation i'm in as i stare at Ross right now as he stands outside my hotel room door.

Nostalgia stepped in as the memory of Ross being at my front door that night where everything change.

if I wasn't angry at him i'd probably throw myself on him. I hadn't seen his face for an entire week and i knew to myself that i had miss him.

I certainly didn't miss the way his eyes scanned up and down my body and his Adams apple bobbing as he swallowed. Definitely the reaction i was hoping for.

"Goodnight beauti-

rolling my eyes at him, i grabbed my purse and walked passed him before he grabbed my wrist spinning me into his chest "Whoa whoa whoa, hold up Missy."

I blinked at his chest for a few seconds before connecting my eyes with his. I watched as he search my face "You're upset."

i kept staring him straight in the eyes without saying a word.

"Okay, so who got you upset, A worker?"

i kept staring

"The bell boy?"

When he got no answer he kept trying till he got close

"You hungry?" My eyes shift from one of his eyes to the other.

"Okay...did i unknowingly upset you in some way?"

My eyebrows arched downwards as i pulled my hand out of his grasp.

"You really think that i wouldn't get angry at a text message saying 8. What the hell Ross. I thought we were working on our communication. Why couldn't you just be like a normal person and text me like 'Hey Laura, i'll be picking you up at 8 tonight. see you soon.'  Huh? But no, you had to be mysterious and go all b-"

"You look beautiful."

Being caught off guard was one thing, but having him embrace me in a hug while doing so was another.He wrapped his long strong arms around my body as his familiar scent fills my nostrils.

all trace of anger was whipped from my body as i melted in his embrace. "I should be made at you."

"But yet you're hugging me back..." I could hear the laughter in his voice as he tightened his hold on me.

As Ross escorted me out of the hotels, i could feel eyes on us and he flashes of cell phones but i was also very aware of his hands on my lower back "You okay?"

i hummed in response and quickened my footsteps.

"So how are you liking England so far?" Ross asked as he drove.

"I like it a lot. the change of scenery is nice and the people are so friendly." I smiled as i looked out the window.

"i called your mom before i left."  he said.

I turned my head to him "what did you guys talk about?"

"Well, at first she let me talk to the boys. And Apparently Shor kept kissing Jess and he snapped at him. which was the funniest cutest shit I've ever seen." Ross smiled " Then when your mom took the phone over, she drilled me about using protection tonight." he said with a smirk

mortified i covered my face and groaned while Ross laughed "I swear, i told her nothing was going to happen, but you know my mom she has this crazy imagination that i can't seem to get through . But i'm so so sorry you had to hear that, she has this imagine of us in her head and no matter what i do, she just doesn't stop-"

"Laura, it's okay. you don't have to apologizes." He laughed out.

i smiled softly before looking out the window.

"We're here." Ross' voice stir me from a light nap "You know if you're tired, i can take you back to your hotel and we can-"

"No no, i just dozed off that's all. i was so relaxed that i couldn't help it." i said sitting up.

"Well we're here." he said before getting out of the car.

scrambling to fix my heels on my feet and my purse, Ross opened my door for me. i mumbled a small thank you as he handed his keys to the parking valet. 

the place was so beautiful, the grand chandelier hanging from the ceiling was the first thing that caught my eyes, it gave the interior a golden effect and the long graceful drapes made it look all out of a romance movie.

we left behind an orchestra playing soft in the background as we were escorted  into an elevator. " I thought i'd take you to the roof top. it has an amazing view of the city." 

"Can't wait. " i smiled.

When we had taken our seat, i was so astonished by the perfect view. between then and our food being served Ross was still so perfect.

"So how was your meal?" he grinned.

"Amazing, i have to get another of this before i leave." i chuckled.

"So, Will told me before i left that he heard from Cindy that you'd been on a date. how was that?"

i was a little startled at his topic change. He'd been so sweet the entire night just sitting at listening to me talk. 

i groaned "He was perfect, the sweetest. Up until his girlfriend came along."

Ross' mouth dropped "Wha-"

"Yep, i went on a date with a guy that's not single. But it's totally not my fault because i didn't know he had a girlfriend! he was so sweet and charming that if i admit, i think we would have worked out."

"You got all of the from one date. sorry, half a date." he said making us laugh.

"Yes i did! it felt like we connected to an extent. but of course, men ain't shit."

"Maybe you're just looking at the wrong type of men. You'll know when you've found him." he said staring me in the eyes.

"How do you know?" I asked him, starring right back at him

"you just do."

________________________________________________________

HELLO MY LOVELIES, I'VE MISSED YOU AND I'M SORRY I TOOK SO LONG

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH 

ALSOOOO, CAOS IS OUTTTT, I HAVEN'T WATCH YET AND I DOUBT I WILL BUT FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN ON IG, HARVEY IS A SWEET HEARTTTTTT

ALSO... ROSS AND JAZ? YAY? NAY? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS

I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS AND I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING.