Chapter 17 - Councillor Yale

Double update in one day.
What whattttttt!!!!!

"You're an A-hole."

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

"I hate you so much."

"That too."

"You're going to hell."

"I vacation there."

"Alright that's enough you two. Laura all the bickering isn't good for the babies." Cindy chuckled as the five of us walked out of star labs.

If you didn't pick up by now, Ross and I were having one of our oh so regular arguments. All because he called to be as a slut......well he didn't exactly say the words...but he might as well said it because that was what he meant.

"Cindy's right. It's not good for the kids your bitch fits need to for the sake of our kids."

"Oh so know its our kids?" I said arms crossed over my chest ad I glared at him.

His eyes narrowed at me "What's does that suppose to mean?"

"You're the one that brought me to do a DNA testing." I said. "You-"

Before I could continue Will stepped in the middle. "Alright enough you two." He raises his voice before turning to Pete."Cancel all of Ross' meetings today we have somewhere to be."

"But Sir, Mrs.Khol has been reschedule for the past week we can't do it again."

Will looked at Pete for a few seconds before saying. " handle it. This is important."

I hadn't even realised we were following Will's order till I found myself sitting in the office of Caitlin Yale a prenatal parenting councilor as I glared at Will and Ross.

"So how can I help you lot?" She said a smile plastered on her face.

"Its nice to meet you Ms.Yale. I'm Will Strong and these are my two friends Laura Marano and Ross Lynch-"

"I'm not you friend." I cut in. Pissed at Will just to hear Ross mumble "bitch fit." Under his breath.

Holding back a growl I scowled in my seat.

"She's not always like that, I think it's just the pregnancy hormones." Cindy spoke up from staring at a fish tank.

Ms.Yale just nodded trying to keep up with everything a startled look on her face. "And you are?"

"Oh I'm no one. Just here to support my friend." Cindy replied pointing at me and turning away when Ms.Yale nodded understanding.

"Anyway.....laura and Ross are expecting twins-"

"Oh twins oh yaye!" Ms.Yale gushed. "Yes!" Will responded a fake smile on his face as he was annoyed that he was interrupted.

"Not confirmed." Ross stated. Arms and legs crossed.

"What?" I turned to him.

"Its not confirmed, tomorrow we know whether I am the father or......you're a liar."

Excuse me! I did not have my private part and my babies poked around a few hours ago just to please him so he can have I'd Prenatal DNA test done just so he can disrespect me AGAIN.

"You little SHI-"

"AND AS you can see," Will spoke loudly at first so u wouldn't continue. " They have a really bug Communication problem and I have been informed that you're the best.So uh...." He said backing up grabbing Cindy's hand. "Please help them." He said before leaving us just to shove his head back in to say "we'll be outside" and leaving again .

Rolling my eyes I turned to Ms.Yale. she was a lady in her fifties. Blonde with blue eyes and A bright smile.

"So..... " she said a bit awkwardly before clearing her troat "before we begin.... Pete, informed me a lot about you two over the phone earlier. And one is you're not together."

"No.". "Never. ".

Ross a I said simultaneously

"Okay... Good. And just for us to get a bit loose Ross tell me about yourself." She smiled at him.

"You just said Pete already-"

" I know but I'd like to here it from you."

Ross sighed "I'm Ross.... But you already knew that, I'm twenty three. I uh ...I'm 6'0" I own my own numerous multi billion dollar companies and I'm filthy rich. Filthy."

I rolled my eyes at his cocky egoistical behavior.

Yes he is Filthy.

He smirked "But you both already knew that."

"Yes Mr. Lynch. We do." Ms.Yale smiled amused at Ross. "Thank you ross.... For that.. Very very humble introduction."

She said making her and I laugh. Though I was pissed at Ross, my laugh was genuine.

Easing away all the tension in the air.

Ross just smirked and shrugged.

"And Laura?" She smiled at Mr.

"Uh...I'm twenty three as well my birthday is November 29th-" before I could continue I heard Ross choke on his water.

We turned to him to see his cheeks red.

"Are you okay?" Ms Yale asked a knowing smile playing in her face.

He flicked his wrist motioning me to continue.

"I'm a only Child an I'm a journalist." I finished.

"Great since we're all friends here let's begin. " So Laura, how far along are you ?"

Shifting in my seat I cleared my troat before speaking. Next week...which us tomorrow makes three months."

She nodded. "Okay are any of you dating other people."

Ross and I both answered no.

The session seemed to have been going smooth...well a of course with a few bickering but it wasn't till Ross had to blab his big mouth that things got out of control.

"I just think that after all how responsible would I be if I just believe a woman's word that she's carrying my twins?"

"I just think you need to trust. After all you saw it we them, you went with me to get the ultrasound." I said getting offended.

"You know what put that all aside. How do you possibly think I would feel if the woman I had a one night stand with- A DRUNK one night stand show up at my office with her crazy ass best friend just to tell me she's pregnant."

I hated that he was right. And because if that I said "you're a giant heartless fool ."

"An you're an annoying gold digger." He frown.

"Enough." Caitlin... Ms Yale who told us to call her by her first name said. "I've come to my conclusion."

"Which is?"

"I can't help you two."

Damn, are we that bad?

"I've realized thatThis is more than what you guys are letting us...you're both suffering with something and you use each other as a vent to let the steam off. You both are toxic an its sad to say but if you do not fix yourselves you can't fix this partnership."

" And that is what this is....from tomorrow when the results are sent and Ross confirmed the father that is what you should be, partners. But you can't be until you fix the situation in your lives. An its going to do serious damage if you do not fix this before those babies arrive..cause at that time it might be too late."

"I'll still council you both-if you want that but separately. And I advise you spend sometime apart.  Work on your personal problems before you can work on the ones you start. And again if you truly want a strong working partnership you'll put in the effort to fix this."

Gosh we were screwed.