Chapter 7 - Dance with me.

I'm sorry. Did he just say his girlfriend.

Girlfriend? Hahaha, Funny lynch. Well any possibility of that happening is long gone ship sank a long time ago.

Ross squeezed my side telling me to play along.

Here goes nothing.

–––––

I don't how long it's been. But what I knew for certain was that I was drunk.

Why?

Ross wasn't playing, these men were wicked. They smuggled drugs, they ran has gangs, had participated in human trafficking. You think about it they did it.
I had my phone on recording and the music wasn't too loud so when I needed it the

So the only way I could deal with it was to drink my drink. And this is where it got me.
Ross was drunk too. No doubt about that. He was giggle at dumb shit and sadly so was I. Yes, the cold Ross lynch is giggling.

I'm not sure why he's drunk...I'm not even sure why the twin are drunk but we're all a drunk mess.

"We had to find her or else real shit would  go down." One said.

I leaned into Ross and whispered into his ear.

"dance with me."

He turned to a sly smile on his face.

"Catch me if you can!" He giggled before running out our booth.

I grinned and turned to the twin "adios amigos." I said before running after Ross who was on the dance floor.

The music change and the familiar intro of Beyonce' s 'drunk in love' began

I grinned as I pressed my back to Ross' front. I wrapped my arms around his neck

He was breathing heavily as I slowly went down to the floor my hands trailing down his firm chest and smoothly and seductively stood back up.

Ross gripped my hip making me feel how much this was affecting him.

A smirk grew on my face.

I don't know what I'm doing. Maybe its the erotic mode of the club, or the alcohol or maybe my desperate need to end my drought.

All I know is that my body wants this. My body wants him.

I want him

Ross Is guiding us and soon I'm grinding on him. Gyrating on him as I feel his body respond to mine.

"Jesus" Ross releases a breath.

I smirk "no not yet, just laura."

He spins me around and his lip catches mine. I gasp as he uses it to his advantage catching my tongue.

Sweet mother of god.

The kiss Is hungry and heated. And i don't know how long it last till he's attacking my neck and I'm a moaning mess.

"Ross " I moaned on the dance floor.

People moving around us to the song.

"How about we take this somewhere else." He whisper in NY ear nibbling on it.

"Umhmm." I hummed in agreement. "I need my purse though." I said

Almost in a flash he gets my purse and is back drunkenly tugging me out of the club and into his car where Phillip and Marcus is waiting for us.

_________________

It was my first time writing a scene like that and I don't think im doing it ever again.

_______

Who gave you my number? That deserve a paper

HURTS GOOD TO WANT YA, TAKE THE PAIN I GET FROM YOU!!✊💣💪👅🙌