Chapter 25 - breakfast & straight rights

Unedited

With a kick kick here, and a kick kick there.

Here a kick

There a kick everywhere a kick kick

My big fat tummy's being kick E-I- E-I-O

It's 7:36AM and I've been singing this song for the thirty minutes hour I've been awake.

The strong need to pee woke me up  about an hour ago, and now, I just can't fall back to sleep.

I'm a bunch of things right now, and hungry, tired , horny and grumpy are all checked in on that list.

As much as I wanted to, I was just lazy to get up and make my own breakfast. I was crazing so really good pizza and smoothie, but of course if Ross ever saw me having that for breakfast he'd have a fit.

He came in late last night and poked his head in my room as I laid in a awkward position pretending to be asleep, like a kid who's up past their bed time

My belly is so huge that it's hard to find a proper sleeping position now. And when I do, the boys begin kicking up a storm. And as if just thinking about it, they started up again.

"Give me a break" I groaned at the same time a sharp knock came at the door before it was pushed open and maybe it's because I'm all sorts of horny but the sight before me almost made me melt and ......

Picture this, Ross Lynch, insanely hot father of my unborn twins walking into my room with a tight to the chest and loose around the torso white T shirt and grey joggers, bare footed with dripping hair,a towel wrapped around his neck as he walks towards me with a breakfast tray.

Hot Damn.

I Laura Marano am wet.

When he saw me gaping, a slight smirk appeared on his face before he slowly took a seat on the side of my bed as I sat up. "Uhh...."

"Morning." He spoke, voice raspy and hoarse and I swore my heart did a back flip some how.

Bite me.

"Hi." I breathed out and as pathetic as it might be, I think I looked like a love struck teenage girl.

I watched as the smirked deepened on Ross' lips. I'm staring at his lips. That's right, I'm staring and his lips looks juicy as hell.

Makes me just wanna nibble on them and bite and suck and-

Jesus.

"My eyes are up here Laura."

Blinking him back into focus I cleared my throat and straighten myself "I know that Ross."

A soft chuckle escaped his lips before he placed the tray on the bed between us.

"What's all this?" I asked licking my lips that were suddenly dry.

"What does it look like?"

Rolling my eyes at his sarcastic remark I said "I know that but why?"

Ross stared down at the meal before connecting our eyes "because, Will told me what happened yesterday at work....and.... I don't know, I thought bringing you breakfast in bed was a  good idea."

The way that be was talking was giving me that hold Edward Cullen feels after he sucked up his shot and spoke to Bella for the first time.

I looked down at the tray and was filled with that intense happiness.

Food brings happiness.

The tray was filled with bacon, toast and eggs with fruits, and a strawberry yogurt with a glass of orange juice.

I looked up in surprise to find Ross staring at me.

"You made this?"

"Yeah."

A smile stretched on my face before I thanked him and devoured the food.

After my meal which I hestitantly shared with Ross, I wiped my mouth and stretched.

"You finished?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"Yeah." I grinned sheepishly then farted.

My eyes widened in surprise and my head snapped to Ross.

Be stared at me, face emotionless as he kept staring.

"It was the twins." As son as I said it u realized how stupid it sounded.

Ross cocked an eyebrow "that was from the boys?"

I blushed so hard that I'm sure I was as red as a tomato.

Hi, I'm tomato face, what's your name?

Deciding to let it slide Ross got up with the tray "get dress."

" where are we going?"

"For some fresh air. Wear a sweater." Then be left my room.

This side of Ross wasn't the side that you could over think. Usually it would seem sweet,and yes, it was. He  bringing me breakfast to make me feel better from yesterday was sweet. And as much as I deny it, that's the side of the Ross that has me reliving my teenage years n a twenty three year old body. And when I thought I couldn't be more attracted to him, he goes and do some thing that makes me feel all sorts of things that I shouldn't be feeling.

But I wasn't naive, I Knew that this part of Ross was the part of bum that was so protective that he'd do anything to make sure his kids were safe. Even if it meant coming out of his comfort zone, and breaking down the walls be built just to make sure I was okay, that in return he knew that his kids were fine.

Ross and I have been walking for five minutes and the silence is killing me.

But it's  not a surprise, right? Ross is a man of few words were as I could go on and on about the littlest of things. From what color the sun really is to if water was really wet.

I'd go on about the weather and how I'd wanted be a garbage collector when I was smaller. Even now I found it to be a dope ass job and if I ever got fired I'd totally do it.

"Watch it!" Ross hissed as I almost walked straight into a street sign.

"Sorry" I grinned sheepishly as Ross frowned before walking ahead.

"Okey dokey." I sighed assessing my clothes.

I wore next shoes with black legging and one of my dad's graphic t shirts. Which I were now all the time since they were comfy and my tops couldn't fit anymore. Which reminded me that I had to go shopping with mom and Cindy.

A movement on the side of my eyes, made my head snap up to find a guy snapping pictures as he ran towards me of me and Ross who was a bit ahead

Paparazzi.

You'd think that because I worked for a magazine that I wouldn't freak, that I'd be accustomed, but I totally did.

"Ross!" I squealed before waddling S fast as I could over to him, since I couldn't walk run properly, my belly was higher than the average seven months belly and my feet felt swollen in my shoes.

Ross' bead snapped towards me as I came crashing into him wrapping my arms around his waist.

It's not that I'm a coward or anything. The guy scared the crap out of me especially since he wore all black and be a beard as long as my grandma's tits.

Ross protective wrapped an arm around me pulling me into him " did he hurt you?"

" No." I shook my head profusely as the man snapped away " but be scared the crap out of me."

I said as Ross hid my face with his arm before pushing me behind him, his face raging with anger before he approached the Pap, and CRACK gave him a straight to his nose.

I watched as the camera fell from the guys hand as he stumbled back falling in his ass from the impact of Ross' hand.

Damn.