Chapter 43 - My God

He was silent for a while before saying "so what if I am?"

An uncontrollable smile made its way on face. "Are you flirting with me?"

"Don't get excited."

I chuckled just picturing him rolling his eyes over the phone.

"So, how are the boys?" I asked tucking my feet under me on the sofa.

Cindy silently lifted her eyebrows, and u smirked.

I heard movement on the other side of the phone, hinting that he was moving about. " they're fine, not too long put them to be, they're sleeping with me."

"And where are you right now?"

"I just got into bed." He mumbled.

"Okay great, we're watching about to watch a movie and I have to get off the phone. But make sure to call me if it's an emergency."

"Got it."

"Have a good night."

"Same Laura."

And with that he ended the call.

/////

"Nothing like when you eat Chick-fil-a after a morning of shopping." I grinned taking a seat in the booth with my friends.

after a very eventful morning of fun shopping with decided to have lunch together before w part ways again.

i haven't spoken to Ross since last night, and I'm guessing that he got through the night find with the boys since he didn't call. i made sure to pump two extra bottle of breast milk  in case of emergency. i guess it came in handy.

"Laur how's that candy man of yours doing?" Meg asked with a smirk.

"Candy man? really?" i lifted an eyebrow.

"what? have you seen his eyes? have you seen arms? no, HAVE YOU SEEN THAT ASS!" she said at the edge of her seat.

a few people turned to look at her and i couldn't help but chuckle.

"Of course i have, plus, I've seen things you haven't." i smirked before sipping my sprite through the straw.

"Oh... do tell me more." she grinned coming closer to me.

"No." i grinned making her frown.

"But really Laura, how are things with Ross? We hear how he can be." Wesley spoke up from munching her fries.

"Honestly, things are going smooth, i feel like we've gotten civilized with each other. We argue less and we have fun more. He's really great to be around when he's not being an ass. And of course, he takes great care of our sons, which is all i really want."

they hummed in agreement.

"Cindy, how are things with you and Will?" I asked before biting into my burger.

heaven.

"Uh, things are okay actually,We had a huge fight over one of his ex, but everything is okay." She smiled.

Seeing my best friend happy is everything I've ever wished for. She's had a rough childhood and I'm so happy that she's found happiness in Will.

"How's your mom Laur?" She asked.

"Oh she's great, and FYI," I grinned " She has a boyfriend! a really hot one too."

"Really? I'm so happy for her.I cant believe momma Hols has a boyfriend, that's crazy!"

////

"I'm Home!" i shout as i enter Ross' house.

"In the kitchen."

I enter the kitchen to find Holly dancing around while around as the boys slept in their portable play pen.

The low volume of an opera singer playing lowly as the smell of freshly baked cake hits my nose.

"Hey Laura, how are you?" She smiled, her British accent and her cooking utensils in hand made her look so cuddly.

  I'm a weirdo.

Jughead Jones who?

"I'm great, Where's everyone?" i asked as i looked back at my boys who're asleep.

"Oh y'know, out and about. Ross is at work, Charlotte's upstairs resting while Chelsea's out making her last shopping trip before she heads back."

My entire body perks up at this.

"She's leaving?"

Bonnie chuckled, I've never seen anyone that happy to hear that someone is leaving.

When i catch myself, my fist are in mid air with a grin plastered on my face. I drop my hand and my smile, simultaneously.

"She's leaving." I try hiding my excitement.

"Yes Laur, she is, and you'll be free to have Ross back." she grins.

I step back.

"You know?"

"About Chelsea's obsession with my son? Yes."

I frown. "Then why have you never done anything about it?"

she sighed "At first, we thought it was just a little crush and that she didn't understand the concept of incest so we explained,but it didn't stop so we thought she'd grow it out.As she got into her preteens, we explained again because she was old enough, instead she told us that ross is not her biological cousin hence, she can like him and date him. After that she blocked us out and wouldn't hear from us." she explain.

"So you guys just gave up?"

"She's old enough Laura, we can't tell her what she can and can't do.Thankfully, Ross has a zero tolerance level for her, so over the years its just because i laughter for the rest of the family."

i hummed.

"She tried seducing him the night before last night." i said.

"What?"

"yup, She came knocking at his door  all dressed up in lingerie and heels. plot twister, i opened the door and it was a mini  monologue curse out till ross kicked her out."

Bonnie smiled "Wel,l there goes that hoe."

I stand shock in place not expecting her words. mouth gaping.

"What?" she asked innocently.

my God.