47- Helpful Talks or not?

Spending eight hours in a seminar from one in the morning to three in the afternoon wasn't as bad as it seemed. maybe it had to do with my anticipation for the evening, and what Ross and i's dinner would be like. I had spent the entire morning and lunch thinking and maybe over thinking the events of the night to come.

One thing was for certain and it was that i'd definitely have to ease up reading all those romance novels i had been reading in my alone time.

my imagination had went a little something like this: After picking me up from my hotel room, we'd ride in one of his finest vehicles, just to have to take one of his private jets just so he could carry me to the most expensive restaurants in all of England. He would land us on the rooftop of said restaurant and help me down. After we would take our seats, all eyes would be on us and all the girls would be glaring. Oh, and not to forget, i'd be wearing a strapless, back out, boobs glorifying, jaw dropping floor length gold dress that hugged my curves in all the right places and he'd be glaring at all he men that drooled my way.

He would flirt with me the entire night being all seductive and just being the drop dead sexy man that he is . Instead of taking me back to Kesington, we would probably, sleep at one of the hotels their where he'd make his move and rock my world, Rock my freaking world.

Yup, i'd definitely have to see a therapist about that.

The first thing i did after arriving back to my hotel room that afternoon was to call my mom. The excitement from my boys after seeing me had me grinning as if i'd won the lottery.

"Mama, i miss you" Shor said dragging out the letter 'U' while i watched him play with his brother's hair, while the phone was held by my mom for me to see them. Jessie, as usual was quiet as he stared up at me, i could already see the tears in his eyes.

"Awe baby, mommy misses you boys too! Are you behaving for grandma?"

"Yes mommy."

"Jessie sweetie, why aren't you saying anything to mommy, don't you miss me?" He stared at me a bit before nodding once.

Every day I've been growing concerned by Jessie's behavior. Yes, I get that he favored after his father's introvertness, but it seemed odd that he was so young and portraying this characteristics. I've shared my concerns with Ross and he says to wait till they get older and see if he grows out of it, but i'm jut worried that later may just be too late.

My mom also thinks Ross is right and that Shor is just a bit more out going than Jessie but that nothing is wrong with hi,, but i can't help but worry everyday.

"Mommy see daddy?"Shor asked still playing with his brother's hair. i chuckled at his butchered sentence.

"Not as yet baby, but tonight I will, and if it's not too late we'll call you boys together. did you speak to daddy yet?"

My mother turns the camera to her with a slight smirk on her face. " He called to talk to them around twelve . When were you going to tell me you'd be seeing Ross tonight?"

I playfully roll my eyes at her smirk. "It's nothing mom, he's going to be in Kesington from tonight and offered dinner it's nothing much." But deep down i knew my mind was screaming a particular four letter and three letter word at me.

"Oh, so you're going on a date?"

"It's not a date mom. Come on you know how Ross is,he's just being a gentleman and carrying me out for my second night here. He says that i'll be tasting the best food ever."

"As much as I love Ross, and as Mind blowing as the art work that his sperm and your egg have created, I really think it'd be too soon for you guys to have another baby again, so please use protection!"

"Mom!" My face was as read as Rudolf's nose right now.

"I mean, its just my opinion but if you too think that you're ready to try for the girl, then by all means do go ahead, you're both very capable of taking care of your kids, plus it doesn't hurt that you're children are seriously hand crafted by God himself."

"Mom, Ross and I are not going to hook up tonight."

I mean yeah, i was thinking it but my mother saying it was just crazy.

"If you say so bunny." She hummed.

She turned the camera back to the boys and we talked for a few minutes more.for the rest of the evening, i snacked on some small sandwiches and chocolates.By five pm that evening, i had begun to prepare myself after getting a short text from Ross.

8PM.- Ross.

Did i mention it was short?

I was kind of startled and confused at his short after our very interesting conversation last night. simply decoding the text to mean : 'Pick you up at 8.'becoming a little angry and i went ahead and started getting ready, knowing how long i took to get ready.

'What would you wear and what type of makeup theme would you go for if you're going out tonight with a man that pissed you off?' I texted Cindy asking her.

'Can i ask a question first?'- Cindy.

'No. Answer MY question.'

'Sexy with a dash of mystery and 'idfwy' in the middle but i wanna hump you now.' - Cindy

'What the hell does that even mean Cin?'

'Imbecile. It means Smokey make up, and wear that tight long dress dress with the split all the way up the thigh,and has your cleavage looking glorious and your ass screaming 'smack me'. - Cindy

'doesn't that say too much, it literally screams 'SCREW ME'. i don't want to come on too hard.'

'Trust me sweety, when you wear that, you won't be the only one 'coming on hard' - Cindy

'i just want to play with his head a little, not seduce the whole of England '

'TRUST ME.' - Cindy

'fine. ttyl.'

'AND I KNOW IT'S ROSSSSSSSSSSSS!' - Cindy

' *inserts middle finger* '

So i trusted Cindy and went with what she told me, the dress was one i had brought with me just in case of something popping up with the seminar but here i am about to wear this one thousand dollar dress that my mother had bought for my four Christmases ago for a banquet at work. I had only worn it once and had definitely put on a few mommy fat in my butt and boob. As i got ready i ignored a numb aching in my breast i ignored it, as i readied myself for tonight.