Chapter 9 - Will I Am or I Am Will

Calum Worthy as William Strong

"There, completed. Now never ask me to do anything relating to Ross lynch ever again." I said placing the printed finish on my interview with Ross and the story he'd asked me to cover.

It's been about four weeks since I last saw Ross Lynch where I woke up to find myself in a hotel room with him after our drunken one night stand.

Three days after that night, the Dover twins filed for bankruptcy and they were arrested shortly after when the cops came into their home and found tons of marijuana in their basement.

Amy lifted up her head adjusting her glasses. "Awesome, but I'm honestly sure something something happened. You're laura, always cheery and happy, my optimistic pancake syrup. Why is it that anytime you here his name you cringe and you're mood is sour for the rest of the day?" She ask.

I shrugged "nothing happened, I just... I don't know. My spirit just doesn't take him." I lied.

"Bull."

I grinned walking out her office"suit yourself, I'm off to lunch."

I met Cindy waiting on me outside texting away on her phone with a smile on her face.

I grinned seeing her so happy as a giggle escapes her mouth." Oui, and who has you in such a jolly good mood?" I teased linking my arm with hers to pull her down the street.

She laughed "its this guy i met back in college and started texting lately. His name's Will and he's super sweet. He asked me out on a date next Friday, well its not really a date;we're just catching up. Hey, What are you doing this weekend?" She changed the topic.

"I'm heading over to my mom's. I haven't been their in a while." I said as we walked into a Archie's a small diner where we come for lunch everyday.

"Oh that's nice. And tell her I miss her home made brownies. Thankfully she'll get a hint and bake some for me." Cindy said as we took a seat.

"Laura, Cindy. Your usual?" Kevin, a waitress asked us.

"Thanks kev." I smiled before he walked away.

Cindy sighed looking down at her phone. I grinned.

"Come on show me a pic of the mystery dude.

"No! You'll meet him soon. As matter of fact he's meeting us here for lunch." She grinned.

Our lunch was brought to us, Cindy's was chicken soup and mine happened to always be their famous chicken burger which today I was craving another one and I hadn't even started my first.

As I popped a fry in my mouth the bell rang signalling somebody had walked in.

Cindy turned in her seat as we both stared at a red hair, tall guy who looked to be just a few years older than I was. He wore a expensive dark blue business suit with his head night as sun glasses on his face and as he strolled across the diner all heads turned to him.

"Will!" Cindy grinned jumping out the booth.

Oh so this is will.

"Cindy!" He replied with as much excitement as Cindy had.

I smiled at their reunion only to find my eyes watery as I stuffed my mouth with fries.

"Oh my god it's so good to see you!" Will said before my sniffing made them both turn to me.

"That was damn beautiful. " I whispered with a full mouth, looking at the as I wiped my cheek with one hand and stuffed my fries in my mouth.

Will had an amused expression on his face as he looked at me.

"Will, this is my best friend Laura. Laura, this is my old college mate." She said before turning to him "she isn't usually like this I swear. She's just been out of it this last week. I'm considering having her checked out."

Will laughed " She's fine. " he said to Cindy before turning back to me "its a pleasure to meet you Laura." He stretched out his hand.

I wiped my hand on napkin before taking his " the same."I smiled

So turns out. Will's pretty funny. He's also happens to be a advisor for this big company. I didn't ask where. He was Canadian and he and Cindy seemed to be flirting back and forth with each other.

I was also hungry again and now grumpy. I'm guessing its cause my lack of sleep night. I ordered another burger and when it reached
I wasted no time to devour it.

"Wow." Will chuckled. "You eat like my pregnant sister. My best friend would love you." I surprisingly didn't take offence to that. Instead I laughed . then will continued "He has this thing about girls and food. Its we quite strange but I'm sure Lynch would love you."

Ugh. Their goes that cursed name again.

I fought not to cringe at the name since it was Will's best friend and will was a nice guy.

"Lynch?" Cindy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah. Ross,Ross Lynch." Will said before lowering his voice. "Don't mean to brag. But the God of electronics happens to be my best friend see since high school."

Well, if I be damned.

---------------------------
Sorry for the long wait I was busy with graduation.