Chapter 29 - Jessie & Shor.

Very short chapter, only a little over 500 words

All my life I knew that someday I wanted to have kids, three or maybe four, with a loving husband who go to the moon and back for us.

But I guess we all know by now that life doesn't give you what you begin for.

And we all know seven months ago, I got pregnant from a one night stand by a man who if you'd told me a year ago that he'd somehow be tied to my life forever, I'd have laughed in your face. And it's not that I'm rude. It was just kind of impossible for someone like Ross Lynch to know me personally.

Maybe, if you would have said he knew me after I had done an interview with him but that was it, I'd have believe you.

But of course, life can be a 'female dog' and throw crazy things at you.

Now, I'm lying in a hospital room as I breast feeding one of my new born baby boys as another takes oxygen besides me.

Ross had a full blown break down after the nurses gave him our second born Jessie, to hold. He had held his son in his hands as he stifled his cries.

Our First born Shor, was recovering from a slight operation but was doing much better.

"Everyone wants to see you guys, you ready?" Ross asked, he'd calm down a will ago and hadn't left Shor said for more than a few minutes.

" one sec." I said hoarsely fixing my self and attempting to pat down my wild hair.

"What are you doing, you look fine." Ross said taking mum hands out of my hair.

"I look a mess." I whined lifting my hands again.

"You just gave birth Laura, no one expects you to look like you're walking down a run Way." Ross said.

I rolled my eyes before there was a light knock at the door, then Cindy pocked her head inside followed by will, Wesley,Meg,mom, dad and Cheryl.

At the sight of the boys there were tears and gushing.

My Mom, Cheryl and Cindy were in full on tears as they looked at shor and held Jessie.

"What's their names?" Dad asked as he patted my hair down.

I knew it was crazy.

"Jessie and Shor ." Ross answered

My dad smiled with pride as Jessie held his middle name.

"Which is which?" Will asked, a dumb founded expression in his face.

I chuckled lightly with a yawn "Shor's the first born" I pointed at my son taking oxygen and "and Jessie's second" I pointed at the baby in Mom's arms.

Will scratched his head "they're identical, how exactly will you know the difference when Shor's not on oxygen anymore, and they're both lying on the bed."

I chuckled " I just know."

And it's true, well, I haven't seen any specific birth marking from either, since it was the nurses that bathed them both, but when but boys layer side by side they were the exact same.

With chubby cheeks, round faces and thick blonde hair, it was kind of hard
to tell who was who without Shor's Oxygen mask.

"Is it even normal for new borns to have this much hair?" Wesley asked rubbing Jessie's head full on hair.

"It must be Ross' side because Laura was bald when she was born." Mom said making everyone laugh.

But I was already dozing off, exhaustion consuming me.