Chapter 36 - just another rude one

I wake up the feeling of warm breathing on my neck.  Ross' head is right there. His naked chest crushing my side as he has arms are in a vice grip around my waist. I don't even know how we ended up in this position. If I remember correctly, last night I was the one holding him before we feel asleep. 

I didn't want to wake him up, but I already knew that the boys would be up soon and I'd have to get myself ready for the hectic day ahead. As I began wiggling in his embrace I heard him groan. "Stop that."

His voice was husky making shivers run down my arms. "I have to get up Ross the boys will be awake soon." I muttered.

He groaned again before releasing me and flipping on the other side to snuggl up to a pillow.

Not wasting time I jump off Ross bed and headed to my room for a shower.

By the time I finished and changed into a short Jean dress.

I started breakfast while watching the morning news. I had approximately five minute left before the first cry  rang through the house and once that went off, it signalled the start of my entire day.

Sipping on my cup of coffee I heard shuffling and I found a disoriented Ross walking into the kitchen.

He was shirtless with a rumple up sweat hanging low showing off his very very hot v-line and his blonde hair shooting in all directions on his head. He had bags under his eyes even though he slept through the night and his cheeks and nose were red.

"Good morning."

"What's good about it?" He frowned taking a seat by the island next to me.

I reached across and felt his forehead and neck, he was still warm.

I watched him as he pulled out his phone before placing it to his ear and began speaking.

"Pete, I want you to call Mr.Sinclair inform him-"

I ceased his Conversation by taking the phone away from him.

He stared at me with wide eyes, filled with shock and irritation "

"You're sick Mr. Which means no work. No talking about work or thinking about it. You need to get well." I said before placing the phone to my ear

"Mr.Lynch are you there?"

"Hi Pete it's Laura."

"Oh, hello miss Marano."

I sighed no matter how much times I told them to call me Laura they insisted on calling me miss Marano. I feel like my mom.

"Ross won't be coming in to work today, he's really sick and if he Continues by lunch I'm taking him to the door. So uh, would it be too much if you cancelled his schedule for today?"

"Oh well sure."

"Great! Thank and have a great day."

"Same to you." He side before the call ended.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I ever gave you the permission to take my phone and answer my calls. I'm starting to think you're getting comfortable." He said. I could tell he was serious, but I couldn't take him serious especially when he was sick and looked all cute and cuddly and his voice sounded nasally because of his cold.

"I'm not getting comfortable." I smiled standing "you're sick and I'm trying to take care of you. The last thing you need to be doing is working." Turning my back to him, I headed up the stares when the first cry rang out. Show time.

An hour and I half later it's a full out family time. Ross is feeling getting better and he's on the floor playing with a drooling Jessie while I try clipping shor's nail.

Minus the television playing and Ross and Jessie's laughter the house was more the less quiet.

But, I spoke too fast.

The door bell ringing made Ross and I turn to each other. The fact that security hadn't call to inform us that someone was here only meant that it was family or one of the girls.

Ross stood up with Jessie in his arms to get the door.

"Why you keep looking at me huh?" I I muttered softly down to my son who just kept his eyes up on me as I continue clipping his really sharp nails.

Ross had a scratch mark on my face because of it.

"What are you doing here?" I could here Ross at the door.

"We're here because I want to visit my grandchildren." I heard Bonnie's voice, a smile itching in my face. I missed her.

"You were here a few weeks ago to see the boys mom."

"Yes we know but  haven't you missed your favorite aunt, and I even brought chelsea, she hasn't seen the boys and wanted to!" The second voice was his crazy aunt Charlotte god I missed those two older women.

"Yeah, well as you can see I'm busy and I have the cold so no-"

"Ross are you kicking your mother, aunt and cousin out of the house?" I asked approaching them with Shor.

"Laura!" Bonnie cheered when she saw me.

She was classes in on of her many very fascinating coats with Charlotte and a young girl beside her looking around Ross and I's age.

Pushing Ross aside- lightly since he was holding Jessie- I welcomed them in. Because I knew Ross would indeed kick them out his house. He was rude like that.

"Laura, meet Chelsea, she's Charlotte's daughter." Bonnie said after hugging her.

"Hi it's nice to meet you." I smiled but instead received a fake smile and a rude "I wish  I could say the same."

Well damn.