Chapter 24 - Milkshakes and swollen faces

" My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. And they're like, it's better than yours, Damn right it's better than yours. I can teach you, but I have to charge." I sang walking into work on Monday.

The song stuck with me after my first exercising class.

"You're in a good mood. No morning sickness?" Cindy grinned when I walked into our office.

"Nope. Just a large plate of left over lasagna." I grinned happily.

"And ross let you? He's a health freak."

"Actually he's not. Ross eats the most junk plus a mid night snack. I just think he's just over protective of the pregnancy. " I shrugged.

Over the weekend things had automatically fell back to the way they were. With Ross being ice cold and locked up in the confines of his room, office and work place.

While yours truly, me, got her boggy on.

The first two classes were more for the mother's hygiene talking about yeast infection and what not and the exercising classes were dances to some really good songs that I all but downloaded the next day.

By lunch time my jolly mood had vanished and I was a wreck.

"My face is freaking swollen!" I cried.

I'm just about done with being pregnant. For last few hours I watched my face as it morphed into something that looks like its been bitten by a poisonous snake.

My nose was the size Neptune and you could barely see my eyes. My cheeks and feet were swollen so big that I had to take my shoes off and I doubt that there was anyway possible that I could pass threw the door.

I was in tears as Cindy tried calming me down.

"I'm so huge and ugly." I cried. I swore snort was running down my nose as I cried, chin up as my hands fell off of my lap.

"No you're not. You are my gorgeous best friend who's soon to deliver the most beautifully handsome twin boys that the world has ever seen."

"No I'm not! Look I can't even hold my pen. My fingers are all huge. Look!" I cried.

Blaming the hormones, my brain was all sorts of messed up. I felt extremely huge and looking at my tiny mirror I knew I was.

"She can't go on like this I'll dry her home." I heard Cindy say.

"That's for the best. She needs to rest." I heard my boss, Amy say.

Cindy dragged me out of our work place and into my car. She drove me Ross' house were I immediately took a shower changed, and snuggled up in my bed.

"- him she left work 'cause she was sick......yeah I'm not sure...... Just pregnancy stuff her face was swollen and she freaked.....yeah.....okay..... Yes Will.....I know....I love you two....no you bye...... No you good first....okay bye." After fits of giggling Cindy finally gave up and ended the call.

"Love huh?" I asked startling her.

She spun around to find me under my fluffy cover-face still swollen- but grinning at her.

"Yeah..." She grinned then squealed like a teenage girl

"When did that happen?"

"Last night. He had me laughing so hard till I wanted to pee...and then it was like, hold up, this guy makes me so soo happy.... I love him!"

The smile that had on her face was so beautiful that gosh ...she's really in love.

I'm so happy for you honey!" I squealed pulling her into a hug.

"I'm just the happiest I've been in a while you know?"

"No really but I'm hoping to be one day." I grinned. I wanted a man who would love me and accept my kids. Accept the fact that the father of my kids is a cold stone idiot and wouldn't care that it's Ross Lynch. Someone who wouldn't be intimidated by him.

I'm sorry for the short chap.
Its just that I've been busy and thought I'd given you guys something even though it sucks.

I lobe you loads
Plzzzzzz comment and vote

I've missed you guys