Chapter 16 - He's Annoying

"You broke it."

"I know."

"You broke my blender dude."

Rolling his eyes. Ross finished up cleaning the mess he made before taking a seat next to me,with a tray containing our meals and two bottles of water.

"what're we looking at?" He asked when he settled in before digging into his tempting Chinese food.

"The 100." I said after I swallowed a bite of my wrap.

Surprisingly the wrap wasn't boring. Ross added these different mixes of dressing to give it these really great taste when it comes together.

"what's it about." He asked lifting his bare feet unto my table.

"Well basically earth was destroy-"

"By what?"

" nuclear Armageddon- everyone died. The only survivers were those on the 12 international space stations in orbit at the time. So generations later they lived on the ark-"

"What's the Ark?"

"The Space Ark, the thing the thing the people who survived were orbiting on." He nodded understandingly when I explained.

"blah blah blah, they have really strict rules, and if you disobey you get floated,and-" again he cut me off.

"What do you mean floated? Like drown them?"

Swallowing my raising anger due to his annoyingness to cut in my sentences I answered his question.

"Basically getting ejected into space."

"Nice."

"No, they die douche. Anyways those who committed a crime and were under eighteen were sent to earth to-"

"But you just said it was destroyed." He interjected scowling.

having enough I slapped his leg hard "would you shut up and let me finish!" I turned to him aggravated.

All he did was roll his eyes but stayed silent.

" GEEZ. Thank you! Anyways. Earth is still their but its uninhabitable. So the delinquents gets tossed down to earth to see its habitable and they meet up all these different problems. some being the people that were already there."

"But you just said -"

"Just deal with it!." I shouted annoyed. "watch if you want to find out."

" sounds dumb." He said.

I swallowed turned to him, annoyed. He pulled his phone out and were scrolling threw it.

Rolling my eyes I turned to my screen to my dearest, Bellamy Blake.

I've been watching for hours. Ross had got up and left me after another intense bickering between us. But it wasn't even my fault. Ross was so grumpy that I couldn't help but I'm me and we somehow find ourselves arguing.

I had agreed to do his prenatal DNA testing just for his sake. After all I had nothing to lose. I knew the babies were his. I just hated the thought of something bad happening to them. Especially if there's nothing I can do to help them.

I hadn't even realized I'd fallen asleep till I actually woke up the next day.

Groaning I sat up from my very awkward position on the sofa with the morning sun beaming by trough my window and my phone ringing.

"What." I groaned answering after snatching it up without checking the caller ID.

"You ready? I'm almost at your place." My best friend said trough the phone before I heard her horn blare and she curse someone shouting "move your darn car you old hag."

"Ready for?" I shuffled towards my kitchen for a bottle of water before chugging it.

She groaned before mumbling something under her breath. "You supposed to meet Ross for the DNA testing today an me being the fabulous friend that I am decided to tag along."

"Will's going to be there isn't he?"

"Yes."

I rolled my eyes and she chuckled before saying "plus it's Star Labs Laur, I've been dying to get in their and I can't without a slip card and ross has that! So....."

"I thought you didn't like Ross?"

"Stop acting like you don't use other people for your selfish desires!"

"I don't." I replied as I made my way to my bedroom.

"Nobody likes a miss Perfect or a know-it-all Laura!" She replied. I rolled my eyes before asking "what time are we supposed to be there?"

"Eight thirty."

"Shit. Gotta go."

"Did you coo-" I had ended the call quickly dashing into my bathroom to prepare.

When we did get to star labs we found Ross, Will and another Young man sitting the the glass building and when they saw us they immediately stood. The most decoration the place had were small plants and any other wall that wasn't glass was painted with.

"Sorry w-" Cindy Began

"You're Late."

Rolling my eyes I looked up at the father of my unborn twins with a sarcastic sweet smile on my face just to agitate him more "Good Morning Ross."

He rolled his eyes before shoving his hands in his suit pants. And though he was a JA that didn't stop me from being attracted to him. Ross is hot.

And I can't fight the attraction especially when he is dressed the way he is now, clothed in a all black fitted suit.

Twins, have I ever told you I love seeing your daddy in Black?

"Laura, Cindy, this is Pete, Ross' Assistant." Will spoke up gesturing to the male that looked about a year or two smaller than me. With Chestnut brown hair and freckles splayed across his face a if God had accidentally made the Freckle jar tip other on his face. He had the most mesmerizing Green eyes I'd ever seen that was behind black horn rimmed glasses. A deep blush splashing across his face as Cindy and I focused our attention in him.

"It's Nice to meet you ladies." He spoke. Words laced with a thick British accent.

I grinned at him. It was obvious he was a bit shy which all together made him look adorable. "The pleasure is ours." I replied for both Cindy and I since she was busy eye rapping the poor guy.

He was attractive in his own way. He was as muscular as Ross or Will and even they weren't too bulky but Pete was a tad bit in the skinny side which made him those nerdy adorable. Kinda like a Barry Allen. And he was also shorter than the two men with Ross leading.

[So I just found out that ross really is taller he's 6'0 and Calum is 5'11😱😱 I always thought Calum was Taller!]

Apparently tired of the procrastination Mr.Grumpy pants said "Can we just get this over with."

-----------------------------------
I'm sorry for the long wait. I had writers block then when I was ready my thumb got slammed in the car door and was swollen and since Ive gotta use my phone to write..(cuz my laptop can't charge) I've had to wait.

Ik half of you forgot this book....anywayyyyyyy sorry again
Alsoooo

ROURTNEY BROKE UPPPPPPPPPPPP
OMGGGGGGGGGG GUYSSSS

WHAT WERE YOUR STORIES WHEN YOU FOUND OUT.

AN WHO IS GOING TO SEE MY FRIEND DAHMER?