CHAPTER 4: Do I have your permission?

Later in the day I approach Harry. "I need to ask you something, but I don't want to anger you." "Go ahead sis, ask away, I'll be fine" "okay. Well you know how draco is the other prefect? Well we've been spending a lot of time together, and he's really quite kind to me. I've been developing feelings for him... and I was wondering if it's ok with you"

"Lia, you know how much I dislike malfoy." at this my heart drops, but he continues "I dislike him, but that doesn't mean he can't be nice to you. And you can date whomever you choose, as long as they treat you right." oh how I love Harry.

"thank you so much Harry, I've been so worried of what you would say! But I'm glad you're ok with it." I say grinning from ear to ear. He gives a slight chuckle and returns to his work as I walk away.

I return to my bedroom and start reading my potions book when I hear a knock on the door. I assume it's draco and let him in. I smile a bit on the inside when I see him, why does he have to be so attractive! With that gorgeous blonde hair, and his shocking greyish blue eyes, he makes my heart melt.

He walks in with a tray full of delicious food, and it's near dinner so I'm wondering what he's doing.

"I figured we should get to know each other a little better, now that we're co prefects. So I thought we could skip dinner and eat and talk." he gives a flirtatious wink. I smirk and reply, "really, that's ALL this is" he blushes and replies "hmm, you've got a point, but we have to continue to find out." 

We start to eat and he asks random questions like who my favorite quidditch player is and what's my favorite color. Then it's my turn to ask a question and I simply say, "do you have a girlfriend." and he replies with, "no but I have my eye on someone." and then he bites his upper lip, and I catch him glancing at my lips. I then ask my last question and I rest my forehead against his and look into his eyes, "what would you do if I kissed you right now" he doesn't answer, he just closes his eyes and kisses me.

Draco malfoy is the most amazing kisser ever. You would never expect it from his firm and deadly appearance, but he is so gentle. He kisses me as if he's afraid that If he is too harsh he'll break me.

I slowly climb into his lap and he smiles to my lips. He breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes, god how I love his eyes.

"Gotta hand it to you Potter, you can kiss." he says with a smirk. "Oh really" I reply, "well let's make sure that's accurate." he just smirks and kisses me again, still just as gentle as before. Slowly he starts to kiss my neck as I bury my head into his neck.

When we finally stop he looks at the time and says, "I really should be going back to my room." my heart drops as I look down and frown a little. Draco lifts my chin up so I look into his eyes and he says, "chin up love, I'm taking you out tomorrow, somewhere special, where I've never taken anyone else before." he says with a wink. I'm suddenly so excited for tomorrow to come.

Draco kisses my forehead gently and wishes me a good night. I go to bed thinking of him and wondering if he's thinking of me.

DRACO POV

I finally did it. I finally asked out the girl I have liked since first year.

I go to bed thinking of her, and wondering if she's thinking of me.