CHAPTER 14: Christmas Day

That night ron and I fell asleep on the couch. Me laying on top of ron with my head on his chest. Someone had covered us in a blanket.

I wake up to a smiling ron gently rubbing my head. "Morning beautiful" he said as he kisses my forehead.

I moved his lips down until they met mine. "Sleep well?" I ask. "Wonderful" he replies smiling. I lower my head again to put it back on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat. Steady and strong.

He starts to laugh "what are you doing weirdo?" He asks. "Listening to your heartbeat duh. I wanna make sure the guy I like is alive" i say, immediately blushing red, did I seriously just tell him I like him! Ugh smooth Lia

His face turns red too "I have a question for you" he asks. "I have a feeling I know what it is, my answer is yes" I say with a smile. Ron gently picks me up and puts me on the couch by myself. I'm cold without ron beneath me.

"I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" he screams to the entire house. I giggle and pull him down to kiss me again, but before I have the chance bill rushes up behind ron and picks him up throwing him over his shoulder.

"WHAT! MY LITTLE-EST BROTHER HAS A GIRLFRIEND! Who is she!!" He asks laughing. "It's not allowed" Fred and George pipe in simultaneously.

Bill releases ron and walks over to me. "Now, are you ronny's little girlfriend?" He asks me with a smirk. "I sure am" I reply with a Giggle. "Ok I'm not gonna tease you for the fear that ron will prank me later, but..." then bill signals Charlie to race over a pick me up "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!" He says.

"What's all this racket!" Mrs Weasley asks.

Charlie answers with "Ronald's got himself a little girly friend, we're just properly introducing her to the craziness" he says with a laugh.

Molly raises her hands to her mouth "is this true!" She asks me. I look at ron and we both blush and say "yep!"

Ron walks over to free me from Charlie's wrath. "Thank you, ron you're my hero!" I tease him. "What do I get in return?" He asks with a smirk. I can already tell what He wants. I go on my tiptoes and ron leans down to kiss me. Our lips meet and we hear a simultaneous "AWWW" from everyone in the room.

Harry walks into the room and punches ron in the shoulder "you hurt my sister, I'll kill you" he says with a smile. "HARRY CAN I HELP YOU KILL MALFOY!" I say laughing. "Sure" he chuckles back. "He'll be too busy starin at you to see what's coming." Ron jokes. "I know I would. You're too pretty for your own good" ron says smiling.