CHAPTER 13: Christmas Eve

Today is Christmas Eve

The weasleys really go all out for Christmas.

Mrs Weasley hung up mistletoe and decorations everywhere. I made it my goal to get ron under the mistletoe at one point Christmas Eve.

We were all sitting around in the living room drinking pumpkin juice when ron grabs my arm and pulls me away.

He brings me to a hallway where there was mistletoe in the doorway. He points up and says "I've been dying to do this all day" I blush and loop my arms around his neck. Ready to kiss him. Slowly he lowers his head down and our lips meet.

I couldn't help but compare the difference in between kissing Draco and kissing ron. Draco kisses gently, as if he were afraid to break you if he kissed too hard. Ron was exciting and fast paced. I loved it.

It took us a moment to realize the clapping.

We pulled away to realize that his entire family along with Harry and hermione had followed us to see what was gonna happen. Both ron and I blush wildly as George and Fred pick us up onto their shoulders. They go face to face and impersonate us kissing.

I decided to grab Rons face and kiss him while Fred and George acted. It was wildly hilarious. For the rest of the night ron held my hand and we talked and joked. I hate to say it but I had more fun with ron and the weasleys than I would have ever had with Draco and his family.

We opened our presents at midnight. Ron had bought me a beautiful heart necklace with an L on it and a matching bracelet.

I had bought ron a new watch with a gold face and red strap, to match his gryffindor style.

He smiled down at me and I pulled his head to mine. I looked into his eyes for a second and kissed him. Draco who?