CHAPTER 27: The love potion

DRACO POV

I walk to the gryffindor common room. I need Lia. I need to tell her what happened.

I have my evidence with me too. I have the memory of drinking my pumpkin juice then suddenly loving hermione and the memory of the taking the cure. I also have hermione's empty love potion she made. I had it tested for fingerprint and I found PANSYS fingerprints on the bottle. She wanted me and Lia split so she could have me back. It all makes sense now.

I enter the gryffindor common room and go to rons room. I knock on the door and Weasley opens it. "Go to hell" he says. "No way" i reply then shove my way into the room. "I have evidence that it wasn't on my own will. Let me explain what happened" I plead to Lia.

She looks a lot better now, her eyes are only slightly red, but other than that she looks as beautiful as ever. She just stares at me with a blank face and says. "Explain. But it's not going to help you much. I'm done" she says. My heart begins to break when she says that. "I'll just show you. Hopefully you'll at least forgive Hermione."

I take out the empty vial that once had Hermione's love potion in it. "This was the vial that once contained hermione's love potion we brewed last week. I searched it for fingerprints and it had PANSYS on it. This makes me think SHE put it in my pumpkin juice to try and get us to break up. So she could have me back." Lias face doesn't even change. "You're gonna need a lot more than that to convince me" she says rolling her eyes.

"I also have my memories and thoughts from when I drank the pumpkin juice up until I was given the antidote by Hermione" I say. "Oh and WHY were you with Hermione? Let me guess, you guys needed to console each other" she says rolling her eyes. 

"Let me just show you" I plead. She nods. I place my wand underneath the vial containing my memories and display them for everyone to see.

I'm so glad to have my girl back. I don't know what I would do without her. Holographic me grabs my pumpkin juice and takes a sip.

Hmm this tastes weird.... oh! Hermione! She looks absolutely beautiful today. I think I'll talk to her later. I wonder if she knows I love her! I hope she does. I really hope she loves me back too! Holographic me leaves the table and walks over to hermione.

"I need to talk to you" holographic me says. I grab her hand and lead her to the hallway where holographic me pushes her to the wall and kisses her. Holographic hermione tries to push away and continues to try throughout the whole kiss. It's only when I break the kiss that she runs away the rest of the way down the hallway. Then holographic me shrugs and walks the way that we entered from.

Why did she push me away? Am I a bad kisser? Ooh! Why is Lia sitting on the ground? I think I'll sit with her. Oh she's crying. I'll pick her up and bring her to ron. He always knows how to make her better.....

Oh she's upset because I kissed hermione... I feel bad now. I still love Lia. I just love hermione more!

Yay! I can see ron now! I'll give him Lia and then I'll go back to the common room....

HERMIONE IS HERE! YAYAYAY! Eww why did she make me drink that gross liquid. LIA! OH NO! Is she ok! I need to go see her, I need to make sure she's ok.

Wait...

She was crying because of me...

SHIT! I kissed hermione!!!

Oh no oh no oh no

I need Lia, I can't live without her. Please Lia.

How can I prove to her that It was a love potion?