CHAPTER 15: back to Hogwarts

The rest of Christmas break flies by. Soon we're on the train back to hogwarts. I'm afraid of what Draco is gonna say when he sees me with ron. I honestly couldn't care. Because I really care about ron. Draco is just a bad memory. 

Me and ron sit side by side in the same cart as Harry, hermione, and Ginny. Me laying my head on rons lap while he plays with my hair.

I see familiar blonde hair pass our cart. Probably looking for me. I pray he hasn't seen me. But sure enough he turns around and enters the cart.

I can see the shock and hurt in his eyes when he sees me and ron. I don't even move. "What do you want malfoy?" I ask.

"Love..." he begins, but stops when ron and I give him matching murderous glares. Draco smirks "darling I was looking for you, hoping you would come sit with me in my cabin, wouldn't you rather be on my lap than a weasleys?" Did he really have the balls to say that.

At this point I'm up "nah I'm good malfoy, you've got plenty of other girls drooling over you that would LOVE to sit with you. now if you don't mind me and my boyfriend were kind of in the middle of something." I slam the door in his face. I can see him through the blinds. The frown on his face.

I turn around and ron starts laughing. "Badass come here" he says as He pats his lap and I go over and sit. Kissing him on the lips. "IM OUT" Ginny says. "I'd rather sit with malfoy that watch this" Harry says laughing.

Hermione, Harry, and Ginny leave. Now it's just me and ron. I smirk at him and he smiles back. We watch our three friends go sit in the same cabin as malfoy. "Oh this is gonna be great" I say to ron while smiling.

I readjust myself on his lap and we start kissing. Sadly it only reminds me of Draco.

DRACO POV

I can't believe she's with Weasley. I was going to apologize to her.

I will win her back. No matter what it takes. I can't live without her.

After I am forcefully removed from her cabin I sit in the empty one beside it. Not long after Harry, hermione, and the weaslette come and join me. "What are you doing here." I hiss. The only person I want with me right now is Lia.

That no good potter answers with "Lia decided to jump on rons lap and they started making out. We said we'd rather sit with you than watch that. So here we are"

She what?! They must be pretty serious. Oh it may be harder to win her back than I thought.

Suddenly I'm filled with rage. I stand up and walk back to their cart. I look through the blinds and see it's true. My Lia is on a weasleys lap. It's disgusting. It should be me she's snogging. Not him.

I open the door and pull her off of him. Flinging her over my shoulder "WHAT THE HELL MALFOY" she screams. "LET HER GO!" Weasley yells as he stands up.

"No, I'm done seeing you two snog, especially since she should still be with me." I say.

"But I don't want you." Lia hisses. This breaks my heart to hear her say. I put her down in front of me. Still having a firm grasp on her. I look into her eyes.

How did I not notice it before. Her mouth says she doesn't love me but her eyes have always said she does.

I'm sure she loves me.

"Malfoy seriously, you've had your fun now leave her alone. She chose me. Not you" He spits. Did Weasley really just say that?

I dip Lia back bridal style and slowly kiss her. I never realized how much I missed her lips until I had them back.

She fights and tries to pull away. I won't let her. I have to make her love me again. After a couple seconds she manages to get away and slap me, "damn malfoy, you really won't give up." She says

I smirk at her "no way in hell, I love you too much" I say. I leave the cabin to go back to mine. I tell her friends to go back in. They won't be snogging now.

RON POV

Did malfoy really just do that? Did he really just waltz in here and kiss my girl? Not allowed.

"Come here love" I tell her. She has tears coming down her face. I wipe them away.

"I'm so sorry ron" she sniffles. "I should have fought harder. I'm a terrible girlfriend" I shush her by kissing her gently.

"Calm down love, you did nothing wrong, it's all his fault. I'll make him pay when we get back to hogwarts." She smiles at this and sits next to me, leaning her head against my shoulder.

God I wish he never pulled her off my lap. I think I'm in love with her.