CHAPTER 10: change of plans

LIA POV

There are so many beautiful dresses in here to choose from. I open the drawers of the chest to see if there are any stockings to wear underneath. I'm shocked to find bras! I don't even want to know how Draco knows my bra size.

I decide on a light blue frilly dress that reaches halfway up my thigh. Hopefully Draco won't try anything, I think, slightly blushing at the thought.

I open my door to see Draco standing outside, changed into his dinner robes. He looks me up and down with his mouth in the shape of an O.

"Draco dear, didn't I teach you not to gawk." his mother says with a giggle as she walks down the hallway.

"Oh Lia dear you look absolutely marvelous!" She says bringing me into a tight hug. "Change of plans. Dinner for you three will be upstairs, Lucius decided to schedule a work meeting and it is very private." she says glaring at Draco with a pleading look.

Draco has fear in his eyes.

"Will the boss be here?" He asks worried. "Luckily no." his mother replies. Draco lets out a heavy sigh of relief.

I glance curiously from Draco to his mother. Narcissa turns and walks back downstairs.

Draco turns to me and smirks. "You KNOW I won't be able to keep my hands off you in that." he says. "yet I wore it anyway." I say giggling.

He pushes me gently back against the wall again. "Deja vu?" I ask laughing. He just rolls his eyes and kisses me softly. I wish we had gone a bit further than that, but he pulls away. "Dammit, can't get sidetracked" he mutters

Draco grabs my hand and pulls me to Harry's room. We don't even bother to knock as we rush inside. Harry is in the middle of buttoning his shirt.

"Sorry Harry." I say embarrassed. He chuckles "it's fine" 

Draco looks from me to Harry and says "both of you, sit down I need to tell you something." "Draco..." I begin to say. He comes over to me and pulls me to him. I bury my head in his chest. I can tell whatever he has to tell us isn't going to be good.

"I don't want to lose you" he mumbles into my hair. "You won't lose me" I promise. He pulls me away from him to look into my eyes. "I'm not so sure about that" he says

If it has him this worried maybe there is something to be concerned about.

Harry looks at us like we're insane. "I can leave if you guys need a little alone time." He jokes.

Draco sighs and pulls me to Harry's bed and sits me down. He lets go of my hand and begins pacing. He puts the soundproof charm on the door so no one outside can her what's being said.

"Wands" Draco says to me and Harry. "Why" harry asks nervously. Draco looks down to the ground. "So you don't kill me after I say this"

I nod and give Draco my wand. I trust him with my life.

Harry reluctantly hands over his wand.

"Where to begin" Draco says.