CHAPTER 19: Tri-Wizard Tournament

I wake up to Draco's shouts "love, time to wake up! Remember the assembly in the great hall this morning? We have 10 minutes to get there!"

I fell asleep next to him last night. He's gonna think I forgave him. bloody hell why am I so stupid! I'll talk to him about it later.

"Bloody hell Draco why didn't you wake me up earlier!" I shout. "I couldn't, you were just too cute sleeping." He says with a wink. I blush slightly and try to cover my face. "Dont" he says "I like it when you blush" this makes me blush even harder.

I quickly brush my hair and put on my slytherin robes. Draco grabs my hand before I'm even done with my tie. He practically drags me out of the common room and almost to the great hall.

On the way I see ron next to hermione and I wink at him. He immediately rolls his eyes and looks at Draco next to me. He smiles and shakes his head. Yep, me and ron are still friends.

We continue down the hall, suddenly Draco isn't next to me anymore. I turn around and Draco has his wand to the throat of a third year. I recognized him. Ravenclaw. Caden diggory, Cedric's brother.

"Draco, what's wrong?" I ask. "He tried to grab your ass" draco spits. Now I understand. "M-m-my f-friends dared me. Said they would give me 10 galleons if I managed to touch her arse without you noticing" Caden whimpers.

"Where are your friends?" Draco asks. Caden points to two ravenclaws about 20 feet behind us. Draco drags Caden back to his friends. "If I see ANY of you near Lia again I will perform the imperious curse on one of you and make you perform the cruciatus curse on your friends until they can't even recognize their own shit." Draco snaps

I grab his hand and pull him away "they're just kids" I say. "Doesn't matter" he says as he brushes my cheek. "It's my job to protect you. I will not let anyone do that to you"

We make it to the great hall just as professor dumbledore enters. We quickly take our seats at the slytherin table and look to the front.

"Welcome all! I'm sure you're wondering why you are here today. We have been chosen to host the tri wizard tournament! Every student that is a 6th year and up may enter! Just know that there is great danger to face if you are picked. We will be having. Durmstrang and beauxbatons here with us. Each school will have just ONE representative. To enter, write your name on a slip of paper, pass the age line, and put it in the goblet." Professor dumbledore says.

I look at Draco "I'm glad you can't enter that, I don't Want you hurt" He grabs my hand and smirks "you know I would win though" I roll my eyes and playfully push his shoulder "not if I had anything to say about it!" I tease. 

I see everyone go to put their name in the goblet. In a couple days professor dumbledore will pick names for the three schools.

Draco and I go for a walk around the castle. I really need to talk to him.

"Draco.." I begin. But then I see him close his eyes and tilt his head down. He doesn't want to talk about it. Well too bad, something needs to be said.

"Draco we need to talk about this" I say. "Can I explain myself?" He asks. I nod. He takes a deep breath and begins. "I was forced into this life. I did not choose it." Slowly he rolls up his left sleeve. I don't even have to see what's underneath to know. Draco bears the dark mark. The man I love is a death eater.