CHAPTER 9: leaving Hogwarts

Harry met Draco and I on the hogwarts express. We shared a cabin together, and for Harry's sake we kept the kissing to a minimum, sorta.

Most of the conversation was between Harry and Draco. Loads about being a seeker.

At one point conversation drifted to Harry telling embarrassing stories of my childhood. I tried to sink into my sweatshirt every time draco laughed at me. He would turn and his eyes would sparkle as he pictured me doing something stupid. When he was done he would lean down and cup my chin, kissing me softly on the lips before shaking his head and smirking.

Every time Draco looked at me I found myself falling more and more in love with him.

When we finally arrived at the station Draco led us outside to the malfoy limo where Narcissa malfoy and Lucius malfoy stood. Narcissa was smiling at us, and Lucius just had a blank stare on his face.

"Mother, father, this is my friend Harry" Draco says.

"And this is..." he begins while grabbing my hand and giving me a reassuring smile, when Lucius cuts him off. "Lia Potter, no need for introductions Draco." I back up slightly scared by Lucius' hiss. Draco protectively stands in front of me.

"Lucius. Be nice!" Narcissa barks. She walks over to me and gives me a hug, "my dear Draco has told us all about you! I'm so glad to finally be meeting you!" She says with a smile mirroring dracos.

Lucius and Narcissa lead the way into the limo, Draco and I follow, and lastly Harry. We start our drive to malfoy manor.

Draco squeezes my hand to reassure me as his parents question me. They completely ignore Harry's existence.

We finally arrive at malfoy manor and the family butler, Ray, greets us at the door. "Good afternoon master Lucius, madam Narcissa." He says. "Good afternoon Ray." Narcissa replies.

"Ah master Draco, this must be miss Potter. If you need anything during your stay feel free to ask me." Draco nods and leads Harry and I into the manor.

Draco stops as he realizes Narcissa is watching us. "Draco, why don't you show Lia and Harry to their rooms. Be back downstairs in an hour, we will be having dinner."

DRACO POV

Mother quickly beckons me closer, "you are so lucky your father is leaving now for business. He won't be back until you leave for hogwarts. It was very risky for you to bring HER here." she hisses. "I really like Lia too, you better pray he doesn't get his hands on her." she says. I gulp and turn back to Lia.

"Come on love, I'll show you your room." I say grabbing her hand and forcing myself to smile. I'll have to watch her carefully to make sure she's ok.

Harry follows us up the stairs making coughing noises. "Potter stop joking around, we're not even snogging. Yet." I say chuckling. Harry just rolls his eyes and smirks. "You two are gross." he says.

I lead Harry to his door and tell him where mine and Lia's are in case he needs us. "Put on some dress robes for dinner, just for tonight, I don't want to anger father." Harry nods and closes his door.

I turn to look at Lia. Why does she have to be so beautiful. I can't control myself when I'm around her.

I grab her wrists and slowly push her against the wall. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist, loosely looping her arms around my neck. As we deepen our kiss my hands slowly lower themselves down her body. She giggles against my lips and I can't help but smile. Gently I pull away and start kissing her neck.

She starts to play with my hair and I let out a little groan. She giggles even more before pulling away and resting her forehead against mine.

Why does she have to be so god damn tempting?

When I place her standing on the ground she frowns. "Aww over already? We didn't even get to the fun part!" She says laughing. "Yeah maybe we'll get to the fun part later." I tease, grabbing her hand and bringing her to her room.

I enter with her and show her the assortment of dresses my mother insisted on buying for her. "They're beautiful!" She exclaims. "I'll have to thank your mother later" I let go of her hand. "Love, I'll be right in my room over there, why don't you get changed then the three of us can play a game." I say smiling.

Leaving Lia alone in my house frightens me. I'll wait outside her door after I'm done changing, I won't let anyone come near her.

I know my mother would never hurt her, but the house elves listen to father and would probably take her in a heartbeat. If anything happened to her I couldn't live with myself.