CHAPTER 17: rons rage

Ron looks up from his conversation and smiles at me. I walk over to him and give him a hug.

When I pull away he looks over my shoulder and sees Draco, immediately I feel him tense up.

"Love, relax. He followed me here, kept trying to talk to me" I roll my eyes as I say it.

Ron takes my hand a we walk over to a smirking Draco. "What in bloody hell do you want from us malfoy" ron sneers.

"I think you know what I want" Draco says as he looks me up and down. Slightly biting his lip.

"Well you're never gonna get her as long as I have something to say about it" ron hisses. I tighten my grip on his hand and his eyes begin to twinkle. We're in this together.

"Weasley, I think you'll be shocked when I get EXACTLY what I want" malfoy spits.

"Malfoy can you stop treating me like I'm some prize to be won" I snap.

He lightly tuts his tongue. "I know you're not an object. But I've told you before you're mine. No one else gets to touch you" he glances down at my fingers intertwined with rons.

Why did it make my heart flutter when he said I was his.

I hate him. This shouldn't be happening.

"Now why don't you go run along back to your common room malfoy. I'm sure pansy is missing snogging you by now" I spit. His face turns red as ron chuckles, looking at me, I'll explain it later, I say with my eyes, he seems to understand. That's one thing I love about ron, he always knows what I'm thinking.

"Dearest..." malfoy begins. Then he swiftly pulls me away from ron and whispers in my ear "I only let her kiss me to see if it would make you want me"

Slowly he goes to bend me back and I see what's coming this time. He only has a grip on one of my hands. With the other I punch him in the face. His grip on me continues and he settles for a quick peck on the cheek before he releases me.

"Bloody hell love, that was amazing" ron shouts laughing.

"Now malfoy, I think it's time for you to leave" I say smugly.

He glares at ron before winking at me and leaving the gryffindor common room.

Ron high fives me before pulling me into a hug. I lean my head against his chest. Ron always smells like cinnamon. Very different from malfoy's beachy odor.

Ron pulls me to his room and we sit on his bed together laughing and joking. I couldn't be happier.

The next couple weeks we spend together, happy as ever. We spent almost all of our free time together, and ron was always there when malfoy came to confront me. He always tries to steal kisses and I always managed to hit him.

I can't help but think when I'm with ron. He's not Draco...