CHAPTER 40: Until next year

The last few weeks pass by quickly. Now Draco and I are saying goodbye until we see each other next year. He is going to live at an old family house that his mother owns. It has been stressed to us that we are not at all allowed to see each other over the summer, it is dangerous considering the return of Voldemort.

"I'm going to miss you so much. Promise me you'll write every day." I say, clinging to him before he leaves with his mother and I leave with Remus and Sirius. "I promise. I love you lia. So much, I'll see you in a few months baby girl. No need to worry." He says, playing with my ring.

I kiss him gently and watch as he walks off towards his mother. I walk over to Remus, Harry, and Sirius. They pull me into a hug as I see the Malfoy's car pulling away.

We drive to the house of the Order of the Phoenix. 12 Grimmauld Place. This is where everyone will be spending their summer. Harry and I unpack our belongings and bring down the sweets we had gotten for our godfathers ages ago. They smile and thank us. We spend the entire night together until it's time for bed.

When I'm sure Harry is asleep I crawl under my covers and write a letter to Draco.

"Dear Draco,

I find myself missing you already. I can't even last a day without you. Please write me often, so I know you're okay. I can't wait to go back to hogwarts. Write back soon.

With all the Love,

Your Slytherin Princess"

I send the letter and fall asleep that night thinking of Draco.