CHAPTER 6: The perfect life

We return to the common room holding hands and laughing. Everyone turns to look at us and Draco smirks, "everyone, i'd like to introduce you to my girlfriend, Lia Potter." he lowers his head and kisses me softly on the forehead.

Slowly everyone looks up and starts chanting "KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" of course Draco listens but I tease him.

As he leans down to kiss me I back away. He looks at me with a disappointed gleam in his eyes. The room goes so silent that you could hear a wand drop.

I smirk and grab his hand, he twirls me towards him and he gracefully kisses my lips.

Life could not be more perfect for us in the next few weeks. We grow closer and closer and soon become inseparable.

Draco is extremely over protective and likes me by his side whenever we have free time, I don't really mind because I know it's just Draco's way of showing he cares.

"It's not that I don't trust you darling, I don't trust the boys in the school around such a beautiful girl as you." he told me one day while my head was rested on his shoulder. "I understand, love, I don't trust the girls in the school around such a dashingly handsome boy like yourself." I say with a slight chuckle.

Draco laughs and kisses my forehead. It is in this moment that I realize I'm in love. I'm in love with Draco malfoy.