Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Finnick Pov.

Annie's dream did scare me last night. I can understand why she would think that Snow would want to kill me. It makes since, but I do know one thing. If the Capital loves me as much as he says, what would happen if they rebelled because he killed me? He's not stupid, he's not sane, but he wouldn't kill someone that the Capital loves. Annie sits up and she's out of breath.

"Annie are you okay?" I ask.

She shakes her head no and she falls into my arms.

"What happened?" I ask.

"He... He... He wouldn't stop, he wouldn't stop!" she yells, her voice in panic, terror, and sadness.

"He? Whose he?" I ask.

"Snow." she answers.

"What was he not stoping?" I ask.

"He kept torturing you. He wouldn't stop. He made me an avox first so that he didn't have to hear my screams. He tortured you in front of me. I can't deal with it. I'll never forget that nightmare." she explains.

"Annie, you and I, we're going to be okay." I tell her and calm her down.

"I'm sorry, I just I, it was the worst thing I've ever saw, because he was hurting you." she tells me and looks into my eyes and I get lost in hers. "Hello? You there?"

"Yea I, your eyes just, they're always are sparkling." I say and she smiles a little.

"Don't you think Snow already knows?" she asks.

"Knows about the engagement?" I ask.

She nods her head, "there's probably cameras on the roof and in this room."

"I guess he could know. But he never told me I wasn't allowed to get married." I reply.

"I guess you're right. As long as you continue to do what he says hopefully he doesn't care." she says.

"Yea, I hope so." I say.

We go to breakfast and Kim is all over Annie about the wedding it's actually pretty funny. We haven't even started planning, we could be engaged for a while. Xavier and Nixon are trying to figure out who gets to be my best man even though I didn't ask either of them. It's funny how they know I'm picking one of them. I don't know which to pick though honestly. Maybe I shouldn't have a best man and I should just have two groomsmen. Sandy and Daniel go to training and Annie and I tell everyone what happened yesterday. They're all the best friends we've had.