Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Finnick Pov.

I didn't even realize until now that we fell asleep. My eyes open and they're all blurry. Annie's still asleep so I just keep holding her. She yawns and turns around so that she's facing me. I kiss her forehead.

"Good morning," she whispers.

"Yea, for once it is a good morning." I tell her. She smiles. "I forgot to tell you that Plutarch wants to meet up with us about something."

"Already?" she asks.

"Come on, I promise if you don't want to do whatever he's going to ask us we won't, okay?" I say.

"Okay." she agrees.

We get ready and meet Plutarch in one of the meeting rooms for the victors.

"Finnick! Annie! Nice to see you!" Plutarch says excitedly.

"Hi Plutarch." I say.

"So, how would you feel about getting married, having a wedding, and making it into a propo?" he asks.

I look at Annie who smiles at the idea. "If it's okay with Annie it's okay with me."

"Annie? What do you say?" Plutarch asks hopefully.

"Sure," she says and Plutarch gets even more excited.

"Annie will you marry me?" I ask.

"Yes." she says.

"Great! I will start planning." Plutarch tells us.

"Do we need to do anything?" I ask.

"Well, Annie needs to pick a dress but that's about it." he tells us.

"Okay, let me know when you need me." she says.

"We will." he says.

We walk back to the compartment.

"Do you really want to have another wedding?" I ask.

"Yea, I want it to be a slap in the face to the Capital, it will show them that we're both okay, and we're together." she tells me.

"Okay, just making sure. I didn't want to pressure you." I tell her.

She nods. After a while she goes with Katniss to get a dress.

-----------------------------------------

Annie Pov.

I get on the hovercraft with Katniss, this is my first time meeting her. She brought her prep team with her, they seem alright. Pretty stuck up though but isn't that everyone from the Capital? I don't know if she's shy or something, but Katniss doesn't really say anything. Finnick said she's a good friend though. We get to twelve and I find a beautiful silk green dress, all her wedding dresses are in the Capital but I love this one. I get it and we go back to thirteen.