Chapter 75

Chapter 75

Annie Pov.

I take Little Finn home. We live in the same house that Finnick and I lived in. I made my old room into his room with the help of Kim, Xavier, and Nixon awhile ago. It's completely beach themed, Nixon was able to design the walls. They have waves on them. Xavier moved all the furniture, and Kim painted. I offered to help but they just told me to sit down and tell them what to do. I show Little Finn around the house.

I show him the kitchen, dining room, living room, library, office, my room, and then his room.

He stares at the walls, with waves painted on them. I rock him back and forth and he falls asleep. I put him in his crib and I go in my room to go to sleep. I wake up from a nightmare, but I don't scream, I'm able to control it, I just have to really try. I hear Little Finn's cry. I run into his room. He stops crying when he sees me, I feel like he was crying because he didn't have me. I smile at him and take him out.

"Want to sleep in my room buddy?" I ask. I take him into my room and hold him. He falls asleep in my bed and I put one of my arms around him. It's probably a bad habit to let kids sleep with their parents, but he's only a baby and I don't mind it. We only have each other, he relies on me, and I rely on him.