Chapter 66

Chapter 66

Annie Pov.

The wedding ends, Finnick picks me up 'bridal style' and I laugh. He takes me to our new compartment that was given to us from Coin. Apparently Coin's idea of a wedding is signing a few papers and getting a new house. But Plutarch's is a three day celebration, this was their compromise. He sits me on the bed, and he kneels beside it.

"Ready?" he asks.

I don't know what he means at first, then I remember that he's going to tell me everything. I'm scared to know, maybe it would be better if I didn't know. "Finnick, if you don't want to tell me, it's okay."

"You need to know though, I feel guilty keeping the secrets from you." he tells me.

I nod because he needs to tell someone and get it off of his chest. He's been having to keep this things to himself for years.

"So, my first visit was with a girl, she just walked in, kissed me, and told me that she had a boyfriend and walked out." he tells me. Already a feeling I've never experienced hits me, the picture of another girl kissing him makes me want to puke. And I want to know who she is so I can get revenge. I've never felt this before, but this is probably jealousy.

"Before you keep going," I say. "This is the first time I've ever felt jealous."

"Do you want me to keep going?" he asks.

"I think you need to keep going, so that you don't have to live with all these secrets." I tell him.

"Say the words and I'll stop okay?" he says. I nod.

'Two hours and forty minutes later'

"I'm really, really sorry." I tell him.

He hugs me. "I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for, you didn't choose to do this, you were forced to do this." I tell him. "I'm not mad at you at all, okay?"

"Okay, I just, I felt so bad, every time I was with another girl, all I could think about was you and how it could hurt you." he says.

"Does it look like you hurt me?" I ask. He shakes his head. "I love you."

"I love you too." I kiss him.

"I do have one question, and I need you to answer honestly," I start.

"Okay..." he says nervously.

"Did you ever like any of the other girls even a little?" I ask.

He laughs, "That question has an easy answer, no."

"I think I believe you." I tell him.

"You better believe it." he kisses me.

He gets in the bed and we fall asleep.