Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Beetee explains the rebel plan. We have to take a coil of wire and put it into the water, to hopefully fry the careers or Chaff. He's like a school teacher, and we're the students. I actually get confused every now and then because his choice of vocabulary. Beetee is very smart and has a different way of thinking. I understand what he's saying now that it's been fully explained, but I was getting kind of lost. It reminded me of school before Annie came along. Trying to stay focused even though you're practically falling asleep because you're so lost. We need to separate Katniss and Peeta, so that Johanna can cut out Katniss's tracker. If Katniss and Peeta were together, Peeta might try to kill Johanna and we can't have that. Peeta is going to stay as a guard with Beetee and I. I hope everything goes according to plan, otherwise, the rebels fail, Mags's death was for no reason. And the Capital wins once again.

----------------------------------------

Annie Pov.

I sit down and watch as they figure out the arena, Wiress dies and so does Gloss and Cashmere. I wish Finnick was able to kill Brutus. I know he could have, I think he's having a hard time killing his friends. I wouldn't be able to, but it's times like this where I need the fake Finnick who kills everyone in the arena. He has four other people in his alliance and there's only seven left. He's going to have a lot of people to kill and I don't know if he would be able to. He's too good of a person and I know he wouldn't be able to kill his friends. I don't want him to die because of his kindness.