Chapter 68

Chapter 68

Finnick Pov.

Yup, I have to go to the Capital. I'm sent to training first thing in the morning. Annie isn't happy with Plutarch. Neither am I, but I know it's also Coin. I talk to Johanna, about what happened to her in the Capital. Haymitch said she needed someone to talk to, between Katniss and I, we're pretty much all she's got. I feel bad for Johanna, because she lost everything. And right now I feel like I have everything, but I can't give her anything, because my everything is Annie, all I can give her is my friendship. This is the last training, we leave tomorrow. I go back to the compartment where Annie lays on the bed, screaming.

"Annie!" I walk over to her.

Her eyes are closed. "Stop! Don't touch her! She didn't do anything! Stop! Kill me not her!" she yells.

"Annie, Annie, it's okay." I pull her into my arms. she remains the way she is. "It's okay, open your eyes, I promise it's just me."

Her eyes are still closed, "Finn?"

"Yea it's me, it's me Annie." I tell her.

She slowly opens your eyes. "It's my fault they died. It's my fault."

"Don't do that to yourself Annie, you didn't kill them okay? I promise you didn't."

"I got you something, I got us something." she tells me. She gets up and walks to our small dresser. She pulls out a little pouch. She opens it and there's a key chain and a necklace. Its a broken heart, but when you put them together, they stick. She shows them to me, when out together it says "I trust you".

"Annie, thank you."

"You can put it on your keys for the house." She tells me.

Mine is blue and her's is green. I put her necklace on.

"I can't believe you have to leave tomorrow." she whispers.

"I'll be back before you know it."

"I feel like I just got you back, though."

"I know, but I'll be back with you soon."

"Ow," she says, grabbing her stomach.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yea, sorry, I just, I haven't been feeling that good. I'm probably sick or something."

"Why don't you go to the doctor tomorrow?" I ask.

"Because I hate going to the doctor," she tells me. I give her a look. "Fine I'll go."

"Good,"

"Are you going to keep bossing me around, or are we going to be able to tell each other goodbye?" She asks.

"What did I say about goodbye?" I ask.

"Oh yea, I guess I'll see you later Finnick."

"I'll see you later Annie."

I pull her in for a hug. We remain like this for what feels like only a few minutes but when we check our little clock it's actually been an hour. I kiss her and we fall asleep.