Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Annie Pov.

I sit with Kim, Xavier, and Nixon.

"What is he wearing?!" I yell a little.

"Nothing," Xavier says and laughs with Nixon.

Why would Annie put him in this?

I see Katniss and Peeta who steal the show. After the parade, we see Johanna get in an elevator with Haymitch, Katniss, and Peeta. I can only imagine how she's going to introduce herself...

We wait for the next elevator and I look over at Finnick.

He laughs. "What in the world are you wearing?" I ask.

"I already told you Annie, nothing." Xavier says.

We all laugh. When we get to the apartment, Finnick runs into his room and changes so we laugh more.

He comes out in some clothing. We all have dinner. Tomorrow Finnick starts training. But only for two hours, the rest of the time we have to ourselves.

---------------------------------

Finnick Pov.

The next day...

I go to training after giving Annie a hug and kiss and saying goodbye. I just do a little bit of everything, I already know just about everything. I pretend to hang myself in front of Katniss, she just rolls her eyes and moves to a different station. She seems to get along with Mags. We watch her shoot and I want her as an ally. I formally request her as an ally and she has to choose who she wants now. I'm sure a lot of other people want her too. I go back to the apartment and see Annie.

"Hey," I say.

"Hi Finn, how was training?" she asks.

"Good I guess, I already knew everything," I tell her.

"You can't know everything," she jokes.

"Oh yea? You should watch me, I can do it all! Except shoot with a lousy bow,"

She cuts me off, "See! You can't do everything!"

"I guess you're right," I tell her.

She nods her head proudly in agreement. "Want to go upstairs?"

"Sure."

We go up to the roof. We talk and throw different things at the force field and then catch it. I don't want to go to training tomorrow...