Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Finnick Pov.

We go into the jungle, with our spile that we received from a sponsor. It's our only source of water. All of this sudden, Katniss hears a voice.

"KATNISS! KATNISS! HELP ME!" It screams, I don't know the voice, but she does.

"PRIM!" I recognize the name, right, it's her little sister.

She starts running, I see a bird. Jabberjay. She shoots it down.

"It's okay, Katniss. It's just a mutt." I tell her.

But then I hear her screams. What did they do to her to get those screams?

"FINNICK!! FINNICK!! FINN!" Annie's voice screams for my help.

"ANNIE! ANNIE! ANNIE! ANNIE!" I scream, searching for her.

"Finnick stop! You're... You're Annie's not here." Katniss tells me.

"Jabberjays copy what they hear, Katniss. How did they get those screams?" I ask, her face turns completely pale.

We start to run back to our alliance but we hit a force field. Peeta screams but we can't hear.

I cover my ears and just try to focus on something else even though it doesn't really help. Katniss looks like she's trying to crush her own head. It finally ends.

"Are you okay?" Johanna asks.

"Yea, I'm fine." I tell her even though I'm really upset right now.

"Katniss they wouldn't touch Prim." Peeta tells her.

"Your fiancé's right, if they hurt your little sister, they would have a riot in the Capital. How does that sound Snow? What if we set your backyard on fire? You can't keep just throwing everyone in here!" She yells, we look at her like she's crazy, because she is. "What? He can't hurt me. There's no one left that I love."

We get back to camp on the beach and I sit by the water, still thinking of her screams.

---------------------------------------

Annie Pov.

"Finnick! I'm okay! I'm okay!" I yell at the TV repeatedly.

I can't believe that they're tricking him like this. I keep panicking that they're making him think that I'm being hurt. No matter what the other tributes tell him he doesn't believe them. He really thinks I'm being hurt. I wish I could tell him that I'm fine.