Chapter Twenty Seven

08/16/2017

In record time they arrived to Nightfall's borders, stopping when two guys approached their vehicle.

"And you are?" One of the guys gave Allison a dirty look, obviously thinking she didn't belong here.

Allison pulled down her sunglasses and leaned towards him.

"I just so happen to be the bestest friend of your beloved Luna, so I suggest you drop the attitude."

"Allison!" Kristin whisper- yelled at her.

The guy scowled at Allison but then lowered his head to see into the passenger seat.

His eyes landed on Kristin and he seemed to debate whether she was actually his Luna or not.

"You're the Alpha's mate?" he questioned, his tone becoming less rude.

"Sadly," Kristin muttered, nodding her head.

The guy bowed his head, "It's nice to meet you, my name's Luke."

Kristin felt extremely uncomfortable when he bowed but Allison seemed entertained.

"Nice to meet you," Kristin replied, before elbowing Allison to start driving.

Instead Allison lowered her sunglasses once again.

"I'm Allison," she spoke sweetly, sarcasm hidden in her tone.

"I didn't ask for your name," Luke replied, giving her another of his dirty looks as she stepped on the gas, driving them away.

"He's hot," Allison replied, smiling.

"Seriously, Al?" Kristin pinched the bridge of her nose, "You had to make a scene?"

"What? You are his Luna," Allison shrugged, "I couldn't help myself, I love making scenes. Plus, he was hot, wouldn't you agree?"

Kristin rolled her eyes, but realized Allison was looking to the backseat, asking the guard.

He gave her one look then turned away ignoring her, his serious expression never faltering.

"Where do I go?" Allison asked, looking around.

"He's probably at the pack house, its that way," Kristin pointed to her right.

"Ohh, here it is," Allison said when they reached the front of the building.

"Okay, lets kick some butt," she rubbed her hands together and hopped out of the car.

"Wait, Al, what's the plan?" Kristin said stopping her.

"I just said it," Allison blinked at her, like it was obvious.

Kristin looked up to the tall building, noticing the darkening skies threatening rain.

She wondered how Ryder would react to seeing her. Or if he knew she was here yet.

Next thing she knew her legs were walking her towards the door.

"Hey, can you stay with the car?" She heard Allison asked the guard with them.