Chapter Sixty Eight

11/03/2018

Kristin awoke to tingling sensations running down her arm. It gave her chills but at the same time felt warm from the touch of Ryder's fingers slowly running up and down her exposed arm.

She slowly opened her eyes to see Ryder laying on his side beside her, facing her.

"It's stronger," she spoke softly, still sleepy, looking into his bright blue eyes.

"What is?" he asked, eyebrows pulling down and his hand stopping.

"Your touch," she sighed closing her eyes to feel his trail of warmth on her arm, noticing her neck was also tingling.

Ryder pulled her closer to him so their faces were inches apart.

"How are you feeling?" he asked deeply.

Kristin watched his lips form the words, wondering how it would feel brushing her lips against his.

"Kristin?" He repeated, the corner of his mouth pulling up.

"Hmm?" She mumbled tiredly, looking back to his eyes. Specks of black were swirling into the blue, turning the colors darker.

"You have pretty eyes," she smiled, reaching up to brush a lock of hair from covering his eye.

He chuckled, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her into him, connecting their bodies.

Warmth spread throughout her entire body, tingles making her shiver.

"Mmm..." she sighed sleepily, "What are you doing to me?"

"You probably feel more connected to me, since you're marked now," he explained, running his lips down her jaw.

She fought back a moan, "Do you feel more connected to me?" She asked.

"Yes," he said huskily, running his mouth over her mark, making her gasp.

Tingles exploded from her neck and shot through the rest of her body, making her bite her lip.

She grabbed onto his arm, feeling his muscles flex under her touch.

"What was that?" she asked breathless, closing her eyes to steady herself. She was feeling floaty and lightheaded at his touch.

"The bond," his voice was heavy, as he smirked.

☆_______________________☆

CaLL oFF tHe sEarCh pArtiEs

Lol I'm back. I know this chapter is like two seconds long but my breaks from college are coming up and I'm getting back into writing again so be prepared for the rest of the chapters for Arranged.

Also I'm genuinely sorry I took so long of a break from writing since I hate when that happens to me as a reader. In the mean time you can go back and re-read this book so you'll be ready for the rest of it if you want to.

Thanks for reading and as always vote for more chapters!

Chica_2016