Chapter Twenty Eight

08/15/2017

She eagerly moved her lips against Ryder's, her body craving his touch.

It took him a second before he was moving his lips against her own, even faster than she was.

Her hips heated up with tingles as he grabbed a hold of her waist, the bond sensing electricity through them both.

Next thing she knew, Ryder had flipped them so he could pin her to the wall, her body erupting in warmth from his touch.

It was like they both were letting out their frustrations from being separated for the last couple of days.

She held her breath as she felt him take her bottom lip between his teeth, lightly biting down so she opened her mouth.

As soon as she parted her lips, Ryder slipped his tongue into her mouth, causing her to let out a small moan as she tried to keep up with his hungry kiss.

Although she had started this, she realized that he wasn't letting her have any control.

By the way he took over, empowering her, she knew he wasn't going to let off his dominance.

She didn't mind though, because she could almost feel his dominance and power radiating from his body, and the way it was engulfing her made her body explode with tingles.

Kristin had to pull away so she could catch her breathe, leaning her head back when she felt Ryder's lips trail down her jaw and over her neck.

His lips found a sensitive area of skin and another explosion of tingles filled her body as he began sucking on her neck.

She let out another breathy moan, wondering if their first kiss had been this good.

Her brain felt foggy, like she couldn't think straight, but it was a good feeling. All of her worry and anxiety disappeared as she solely focused on Ryder.

She felt amazing just being in his hold, his mouth on her neck.

"Ryder," she whispered as he gently bit her skin. What he was doing to her felt amazing but she knew what would happen if she didn't stop him. Especially since his wolf was at bay, he'd want to mark her.

She wasn't ready for that, though. She tried pushing on his chest, but it had no effect on him whatsoever.

Squeezing her waist, he growled into her neck.

"Who f*cking let her up here?" He growled out, suddenly pulling away to look at the door.

Kristin remained leaning against the wall, trying to catch her breath.

"What?" she asked as there was a knock on the door.

Ryder took a step away from her, the warmth between them disappearing.

The door flew open and in came an angry Allison, looking around the room to find Kristin, still with her back to the wall, and Ryder walking a few feet away.

"Turns out, I can be very convincing," she said, giving Kristin a smirk.

Kristin tried to compose herself, clearing her throat.