Chapter Thirty Two

08/18/2017

Her shower felt nice, but having to put back on her clothes from the day before ruined it. If only there were extra clothes she could wear, but she knew Ryder would have zero clothes that fit her.

She towel dried her hair the best she could and walked back into Ryder's room, finding him shirtless.

"Like the view?" Kristin quickly averted her eyes from Ryder when he spoke.

"I didn't know you'd be in here," she said, annoyed at his teasing.

"This is my room. Why would you not expect me to be in here?" he shook his head, pulling a black shirt over his head.

He turned to look at Kristin, his eyes traveling down her body.

Before she could yell at him he reached into his drawer and through a grey shirt at her.

"Put this on, you shouldn't wear that shirt to the meeting," he said as Kristin grabbed the huge shirt and held it up. 

"What's wrong with my shirt?" she asked, looking down at the top Allison had picked out for her the day before. It wasn't exactly what Kristin would pick for herself, but she did think it was pretty.

"It's too revealing," he made a face as he scanned her up and down again.

"Excuse me?" she snapped her fingers so he'd look back at her face, "You aren't allowed to tell me what I can and can't wear."

"If you wear that to the meeting, you're just going to have eight guys staring at you the whole time," he shrugged, trying not to act bothered.

She narrowed her eyes at him before walking back into the bathroom to change.

Once she had his shirt on, she rolled the sleeves up a couple of times and tied a knot in the bottom so she wasn't completely drowning in his shirt.

Now she was just swimming in it.

"Don't you have a smaller shirt?" she asked Ryder as she walked back into his room.

"Does it look like I have a smaller shirt?" he replied, pointing at himself.

Kristin huffed, looking down at his gray shirt paired with her black ripped skinny jeans.

"You look good," Ryder grinned at her.

"No, I don't," she sighed, "Now everyone will be staring at me because I'm wearing your shirt."

"I don't see the problem here," Ryder shrugged, grabbing her arm to pull her back downstairs before she could put her other shirt back on.

"Ryder," she groaned as he made her keep up with him.

"Let's go, the meeting's already started," he chuckled at her frown.

She reluctantly got into the vehicle and let him drive back to the pack building.

He glanced over at her, "You should wear my clothes more often."

"Not funny," Kristin rolled her eyes.

"I'm being serious," he smirked.