Min Yoongi

Warning:
This story contains the following
•vampirism aka blood sucking
•violence/strong language
•adult situations
•sexual violence/rape themes
•BTS ships(obviously)
Enjoy at your own risk 😉

Fuck this stupid place! Why am I even here again? If it were up to me I would definitely be sleeping at home but noooo fucking Namjoon just has to be a fucking saint and force us all to go along with his heavenly acts.

        I scowl into the back of said bitch's head as he copies down notes in our stupid human anatomy class

I scowl into the back of said bitch's head as he copies down notes in our stupid human anatomy class. I kick his chair nonchalantly as I stretch making him turn his head back and glare at me. I give him a wide gummy smile and wink. This is you're fault stupid! Can't handle my annoyances then don't make me come here, dumbshit.

         "Alright my students I know that my class may not seem interesting but you need to know these things in case you ever have to interact with a human

"Alright my students I know that my class may not seem interesting but you need to know these things in case you ever have to interact with a human. It's a dangerous world outside for our kind and I want you all to have the knowledge of what to do and not to do."
We all pay attention as our teacher lists many ways to kill a human versus ways to harm one without causing their death. I honestly don't know why we even give two fucks about that disgusting species. We are the superior of humans, better than, and if you ask my opinion they should be exterminated.
The only reason humans exist for us is for food source which is ridiculous as we are forbidden from interacting with any human until we turn a certain maturity. Until we learn control we are only given donor blood from human hospitals to sate us. Waste of time and energy when we could just invite our prey and take their blood like we were always meant to.
"Psst! Y-Yoongi hyung?" I roll my eyes, tilting my head to see Taehyung frowning as he waves for my attention.
"What?" I demand coldly. He knows better than to bother me.
"I heard eomma talking to appa last night about a new student maybe coming here. There supposed to arrive tomorrow!" He smiles, showing off his pearly white teeth. I contemplate this new development in silence. A new student, huh?
"This effects you how, Taehyung?" I ask feigning boredom as per usual.
He bites his lip practically bouncing in his seat. "I wonder which family they will be from?" He asks quietly-more to himself than to me. I shrug and turn back to watch the teacher drone on and on about all the many important blood vessels and arteries we can use safely.
This knowledge is useless to me. If I ever come across a human I'll just rip their throat out completely. Problem solved. The only thing this schools does is teach us to become pussies. Utterly Ridiculous.
"Yoongi-ah!" I force myself not to glare when I look over to see the most popular girl in our school smiling at me. I really don't understand the appeal. She seems like a selfish bitch to me but whatever.

           "Yeah, what is it, Jisoo?" I ask quietly grinding my teeth

"Yeah, what is it, Jisoo?" I ask quietly grinding my teeth. I can't help it. I get very angry when hungry-or well in this case-thirsty. Not to meantion everyone knows I'm a dick. Be worried when I'm nice. The nicer the deadlier in my case.
"I was wondering if you maybe wanted to grab lunch together after this?" She asks with a falsely sweet smile, looking hopeful.
I hate people. I really fucking do. All I want is to be left alone in peace. Is that so wrong? "Sorry, I'm eating with Namjoon." I'm way too fucking nice for these people.
She frowns in disappointment and I have to hold back my laugh. "Oh, ok. Maybe next time!"
"Sure, whatever." I shrug just as class is dismissed and I get up to gather my things. Not that I bring much to class. Just a notebook for my thoughts, my favorite lucky pen, and some extra blood gummies(sorta like gushers but with blood in them for us to snack on when thirst becomes too much).
"Ooh, give me some!" Taehyung grabs my snacks and eats a handful as I watch in irritation. "Yummy!" He smiles, letting some blood run down his mouth. I sigh and pull out a handkerchief and throw it at him.

          "Don't eat like a fucking two year old!" I scold him as we walk out of into the hall

"Don't eat like a fucking two year old!" I scold him as we walk out of into the hall. Staring at him, it's hard to believe that we're brothers-then again I was adopted into the Kim family-but still. Namjoon and Taehyung's family adopted me and my other brother Seokjin.
The all powerful Kim family adopted Seokjin when he was a baby then 3 years later Namjoon was born, 2 years after that Taehyung. I was adopted by the Kims at the age of 10. I'm just 2 years younger than Seokjin. I'm the most different of the Kim brothers.
I follow Taehyung and Namjoon as they walk towards the cafeteria. I throw my bag down at my seat and put my head on the table while Seokjin brings us our food and blood smoothies. For some reason the school prefers to give us our dominate food source through less obvious ways by mixing it into human foods which is annoying for me.

          Seokjin arrives a couple minutes later and sits down four smoothies and a tray of fries and burgers

Seokjin arrives a couple minutes later and sits down four smoothies and a tray of fries and burgers. I eye the food unappealingly and sip my drink. "You should eat, Yoongi." He says as he sits beside Namjoon. I frown as The others grab the food and scarf it down like they're starving. Gross.
I finish my smoothie and steal some of Taehyung's since he stole my gummies. He's too busy laughing with his friend, Jungkook, anyway to notice. I ignore the commentary around me and close my eyes for a nap.