Min Yoongi

Six Months Later

The music pounds into my ears as I drink down my third shot. A hand slides onto my thigh as I lean back against the leather booth, drunk and annoyed. I glance over to see a young blonde smiling at me with money signs in her eyes. I scoff and fling her hand off me. Not tonight, babydoll.
My stomach lurches so I stumble to my feet and grab the wall for balance as I leave the crowded club to exit into the dark alley outside. Humans surround me and eye me with disgust. I chuckle to myself. If only they knew they were the truly disgusting ones. I could kill them all slowly quite easily making them beg me for more.
I heave the contents of my stomach onto the ground and slide down the rough brick wall, closing my eyes. It's been six months since I've entered the human world. Six months without him. I fucking can't forget him. He's literally in my dreams every night-my nightmares, too. I can't escape him. He's embedded into my very soul.
After that excruciating pain after my night with Jimin, I prayed he'd be ok. I fucking prayed! And then it stopped. Just...nothing. I realized then that my prayers went unanswered and he'd left me. Gone from this world because of my stupid mistakes, leaving me with painful memories I don't care to remember. I miss him.
I miss his smile, I miss his body, I miss his blood, I miss his scent. I just fucking miss him. What did they think when they found his body? Did they find out I'm to blame. That I murdered him with my loss of control and selfishness. I should die along with him so he can torment me for eternity. It's what I deserve.
It's the greatest sin of all, corrupting such innocence. Coveting something that was never meant for me to claim. I took his life from him and now I'm suffering the consequences. I drink everyday and party nonstop to chase away the pain of my loss. Just for a little while before I let myself feel again. Then repeat the process when it becomes too much.
I'm pathetic. As pathetic as I accused Jimin and that skank, Jisoo of being. I'm no better than any of these stupid humans around me. I no longer consider myself superior to them. I'm nothing. Not without the other half of my soul. Unfortunately that's gone from me forever.
After some time I decide it's enough pitying myself and pick myself up off the ground. I stumble to my luxury apartment five blocks from the club and collapse against my expensive black leather sofa. The coldness of it stings my cheek as I close my eyes trying to fight off my oncoming headache.
I roll over and stare at the ceiling blankly. Reaching into my pocket, I pull out the one thing I refused to leave behind me. A necklace. His necklace to be more precise. I took it from him the last time we were together, if you can really call it that. It wasn't really 'together' more me forcing him.

       I'm such a fucking dick and I'd love nothing more than to go back in time and do things differently but I can't so there's nothing to be done

I'm such a fucking dick and I'd love nothing more than to go back in time and do things differently but I can't so there's nothing to be done. I weave the silver necklace around my fingers watching it glint in the moonlight.
         Jimin's smile appears before me and I'm ashamed to feel tears cloud my vision. I clear my throat and take a deep breath, letting the emotions fade away as sleep washes over me, clutching the necklace tight in my fist.