Min Yoongi

A scream wakes me from my deep sleep. It's so loud I jump and fall off the bed where I passed out not too long ago-at least it feels like it. Groaning, I push to my feet and run/trip clumsily to the living room where the scream echoed throughout the house.
    I glare in disbelief as Namjoon covers his eyes from apparently walking in on Taehyung and Jungkook playing naked twister on my couch...my fucking couch! My eyes widen at the realization and I shove their bodies off my furniture.
    I look at Namjoon-who let out the embarrassingly feminine scream-and sigh in irritation.
     "What the fuck! I save you and invite you into my house just for you to fuck on my couch!" I yell out-murder in my eyes.
     "Hyung! I'm s-sorry...ahh!" Tae gets up letting the sheets cover his naked body as he runs away from me as I chase him to beat the fuck out of him. Kookie lays in the floor hands covering his face in humiliation.
    I could give two shits about them together but on my furniture? Oh hell no! I reach Tae and smack him upside the head. He's practically in tears as he begs for forgiveness. I kick him away from me and walk over to Kookie. I point to the bathroom and he takes the hint to go shower.
    He disappears in seconds. Shaking my head in disgust and pissed off because they woke me from my slumber, I glare at Namjoon. "What the fuck kind of scream was that?" I smirk as he flushes bright red.    
    "Shut up. I was shocked! It's not everyday you walk in on your baby brother fucking another dude!" He defends himself as I continue to chuckle at his embarrassment.
     "Whatever. I thought you were older than that but looks like you're the baby. Even Seokjin wouldn't freak out like that." I tease as he glares. He plops down on the couch and I lose it-rolling in the floor laughing-as he realizes his mistake and jumps off the couch, brushing his ass off from the sweaty used fabric.
     I look at my couch longingly. "I'm gonna have to throw this shit out now! No way am I sitting on it again." I cross my arms and sit down on a barstool from the kitchen. We need to talk now but I have to wait for the two horny little bitches to come back.

     Twenty minutes later they return red and shame faced, avoiding eye contact as they sit back down on said couch. I wrinkle my nose and notice Namjoon doing the same.

     "Gross

     "Gross." I gag making them flush even more and look down, trying to appear innocent. Don't even try-we see you. I roll my eyes and clear my throat.
    "So are you going to tell us what's going on?" Namjoon-thankfully-starts the conversation.
     I nod. "So I'm just going to start at the beginning." I say and they nod. "I know I've never been the nicest person. I also know you know how much I hate your parents..." I trail off as they agree.
     "But why? I never understood why you hated them so much when they adopted you." Namjoon chimed in hesitantly. I nod at his valid query.
     "Well as you know, your parents are the highest level blood family in our world. Mine being the second-or was the second. You know my parents were executed, right?" I ask.
    "For slaughtering humans, right? Along with fellow vampires.." Tae speaks up.
     I shake my head. "My parents never did any such thing. They were the most loving and caring people in the world-vampire or not. They were killed for power." I pause and let them take it in.
    "I was there when my parents were murdered. I was hiding in a closet and watched as your mom and dad ripped my parents apart and set them on fire still alive. They never gave reasons for why they were doing what they were doing. When they didn't know I was there they laughed and talked about 'one family down, another to go'."
    "But-"
    "I think that's why they took Kookie. They're going to go after the Jeons next. I believe they planned to use him for leverage to get his family there to begin their accusations." I admit and they gasp in shock. Kookie visibly turns white and shivers in Tae's arms.
     "This is crazy.." Namjoon whispers, shocked.
     "After they got rid of his parents I think that's when they would have sent him away so he couldn't find out the truth." I say.
     "B-but what about Seokjin! Why would she send him away from us! What does separating their own children do?" Tae jumps up in despair. I haven't got that far yet.
     "I don't know." I admit, sighing. "But I know whatever the reason its not good. Maybe they want him to take over for them...wait!" A realization overcomes me. "Isn't the new school being controlled by the Jungs?" My eyes widen along with the others. "Shit! What if they sent Jin to kill the Jung bloodline!" I panic. Should I call Hoseok?!
     "He would never do such a thing!" Namjoon yells.
     I shake my head. "You said it yourself that he's changed. I think they might be controlling him somehow-maybe even using you two against him to follow orders which is why she separated you. She knows she can't control me so she let me go. You are different. She expects you to follow whatever they say." I explain and Tae and Kookie begin to cry while Namjoon looks shell shocked.
     "Would Seokjin really murder for us?" He chokes out. I shrug, looking at the floor.
     "Hyung...did you tell them the truth about Park Jimin?" Tae speaks up. I flinch slightly when he says his name.
      "What about him?" Namjoon asks.
      "He's human." I say in a low voice. His eyes become wide once more.
      "Human? Why would they have brought a human there?" He asks.
      "I haven't figured it out but have a suspicion..." I look at them sternly before speaking my thoughts. "I think they want to begin bringing humans in the school to make the students lose control and attack in which case they can contain or even kill them for control. The Kim family has gone crazy over power. They are trying to get rid of all other families one by one." I mutter with pure hatred.
     "So what are we going to do? We can't leave Seokjin in their hands? What if they turn on him, too?" Namjoon panics. I nod in agreement.
     "I may not have ever shown it but I do care for you-my brothers. I hate your parents for murdering mine but I will do what I can for you. I love you guys." I admit in a hushed whisper but I know they heard.
     "Thank you." Tae sniffles as Namjoon takes my hand and squeezes once before sitting back down.
      "There is a possibility they will find out about my home here and come looking for you guys. I'll have to hide you." I say thinking about my secret basement. Perfect, really. They can hide down there for a long time if they need to. I just need to get Seokjin back before I begin the last phase of my plan...

     Destroying the Kim family.