Park Jimin

Opening my eyes, all I can see is a dark ceiling and the pain in my chest gone. Metal resides in my mouth as I grab the glass of water beside the nightstand and chug the entire contents in seconds. Looking around I realize I'm back in Yoongi's room but don't remember how I got here. Where's Hoseok? Where's Yoongi?
       A drying rag sits beside me and my clothes are all gone except for my boxers. I stand up and wrap my arms around myself as I go in search of my wayward...vampire. I turn the door handle, frowning when it doesn't open. It's locked. I find the key on the bedside table and open the door.
      There's a trail of blood on the floor leading down the hall to the next room and for some reason I don't want to open the door. The silence is eerie. If Yoongi took care of me why would he leave me alone? What if he's hurt? I throw the door open only to see a horrifying sight-Yoongi passed out on the floor, blood all over his clothes.
       I run to his side and shake him but he doesn't wake. I check his pulse but it's too slow. "Yoongi! Wake up!" I yell but he doesn't move. You can't die on me! You can't leave me! He's way too pale and his lips are turning blue. I carefully drag him over to the bed and push him up on it so he's off the floor.
       I try to think what to do when an idea comes to me. I pull out my phone-thanking God Yoongi remembered to grab it for me-and dial Hoseok's number. He answers right away.
       "Jiminie? You ok?" He asks.
       "I'm fine but..something's wrong with Yoongi! He's passed out and won't wake up." I panic.
       "What happened?"
       "I don't know! I just remember being home and in a lot of pain then moving around-I'm guessing that's when Yoongi brought me here-then I woke up pain free alone. I found him passed out in another room with dried blood on him." I try to explain but I have to stop several times because of my shaking voice.
       "He needs to feed." He says, serious.
       "What?"
       "He needs to feed, Jimin, or he'll die. Can you do it?" He asks me quietly. I nod but realize he can't see it.
       "Yes. How do I do this if he's unconscious?"
        He takes a deep breath before replying. "You need to find a knife and cut yourself somewhere he can easily access. After he receives the blood, he's going to be wild and probably scary, Jimin. I want you to keep the knife with you in case you have to use it to protect yourself." He pauses.
       "Let him drink until you feel a little dizzy then no more. You'll probably have to pry him off you because he's starving right now. If he doesn't stop, I want you to stab him somewhere nonfatal and get out while you can. Lock yourself up somewhere until his frenzy passes. Promise me you'll stay safe, ok?" He asks, concern coloring his tone.
       I clear my throat. "I will. Thanks, Hobi." I hang up and do as he said. I find a decently sharp knife and hesitantly cut my wrist until the blood flows out freely, wincing. I stick it on his mouth, having to force his lips open. It takes him several seconds before he even responds at all to the blood.
       I try to calm my queasy stomach from the metallic air around me and focus only on Yoongi. Finally his lips move softly against my skin as he licks up the blood. He swallows and I jerk when I feel his teeth sink into the bloody gash on my arm. The pain is instantly replaced with pleasure as his tongue runs over my skin.
       He takes deep pulls from my vein and I try to maintain my even breathing. When I feel my head begin to hurt I try to pull away. His blue eyes snap open and his hands lock around my arm, holding me still.
       "Y-Yoongi!" I grunt as he deepens the bite causing slight pain. I clutch the knife in my hand and pray I don't have to use it but it's looking like I will. "Yoongi, stop." I demand, trying to tug my arm free to no avail. His narrowed eyes follow my gaze to the knife and he releases me.
       "Run!" He demands, eyes filled with fire and hunger. I get up quickly and run into his bedroom, locking it behind me. I scream in fear and surprise when I hear his body slam against the door, trying to break in.
       "Jiminie...I'm sorry baby...let me in, yeah?" He begs and his voice gives me chills. I've never heard him speak like this...his voice is soft and sweet. This isn't right. "Please...let me in, Jiminie..." he bangs on the door and jiggles the handle. My breathing quickens as he continues to slam his body against the hard sturdy wood.
       I sit on the bed and hold myself and the knife terrified he's going to kill me. Is this what happens to a vampire with loss of control? I shudder, thinking about those eyes.
      "Jimin! Let me the fuck in!" He screams, voice no longer sweet and kind but enraged and hungry.
        I don't reply, just rock myself-letting fear take over me. My wrist is still bleeding and I'm sure that's what's still attracting him to me but I can't stop it without getting supplies and I'm stuck. I'm so scared. He won't hurt me...he won't hurt me, right?
       The door raddles on its hinges and I gape at the force he's using to get to me. Tears fill my eyes as the door gives and his hard body falls into the room, eyes crazed with thirst. My body is shaking uncontrollably as he stalks over to me slowly. I've never felt so much like prey before in my whole life. This is a monster before me. A true monster.
       "Yoongi...please.." I cry as he climbs onto the bed and takes the knife from my hand, throwing it behind him somewhere as he takes my head into his hands. I can feel the power coursing through him as he holds me immobile by my head. He can so easily snap my neck and end it all in a second.
       His head tilts to the side almost as if he doesn't recognize me before crushing his bloody lips to mine. He kisses me roughly before pushing me back on the bed and covering my body with his own. He takes my arm that's still bleeding as licks the mess clean much to my disgust.
       He continues to lick up my arm until his tongue reaches my neck neck. I shudder as his cold breath hits my skin right before his teeth sink into my neck. I bite my lip, squeezing my eyes closed as his hands roam over my body, touching me everywhere. My chest heaves for oxygen as his fingers slip into my boxers and tugs them down until I'm naked and vulnerable under him.
He releases my neck, licking the skin, before crawling down my body to kiss my chest and stomach. Goosebumps raise on my skin as his sharp teeth nip at my side before he pushes my thighs apart, baring me open for his eyes. I flinch and try to close my legs but he's having non of it. He forces his body between them, spreading me open fully.
I gasp as his tongue wraps around my throbbing erection. My fingers wind themselves in his hair as pleasure fills me. My body doesn't care that this is dangerous, it doesn't care that this man can kill me instantly-it just wants the pleasure only this man can bring to it. He bobs his head up and down, dipping his tongue into my slit-drawing out even more pleasure.
My hips jerk of their own volition as he takes me deeper, swallowing my tip. I moan uncontrollably as his fingers leave bruises against my inner thighs. He releases my erection and gives it one last lick before moving lower to suck my sensitive balls into his mouth.
"Uhh...Y-Yoongi-ah....ugh..." I pant as his teeth sink into my inner thigh and he laps the blood into his mouth almost lazily as his finger teases my quivering entrance. I don't know what to focus on as he tortures me sexually. His feeding or his teasing...ugh....God...
He doesn't stop taking pulls on my inner thigh as he lifts his finger to my mouth and I know what he wants. I suck on it-making sure to soak it in saliva to his satisfaction. He pulls it out and brings it back to my entrance before pushing it inside slowly. I whine in pain as he begins to stretch me. It's been so long,
He licks my thigh to seal the wound, swallowing the blood before jabbing his tongue inside me. I scream and my thighs try to close unconsciously but he holds them still and thrusts his tongue inside me over and over again slog side his fingers-driving me insane.
"Uhh...I'm a-about to c-cum..." I moan out just in time for milky white cum to spurt out of me, covering my stomach and chest. He doesn't stop. He continues to shove his tongue around my inner walls until I'm a begging, crying, dirty mess under him.
He lifts off me finally and I take deep breaths as he pulls his clothes off in record time and strokes his erection before me. I lift my face to meet his glowing blue eyes to see passion and hunger still within them but now it's a different hunger-lust.
He pants, tugging on his erection, eyes never leaving me. He leans down and kisses me deeply, tongue invading and tangling with mine. I taste blood and his natural flavor and it turns me on all the more. My thighs wrap around his hips and he grinds down against me making me moan louder.
"Jiminie...so fucking perfect.." he growls into my mouth as I suck on his tongue. I whimper when he moves away, leaving me cold-only to return moments later, teasing my aching length.
"Uhh...please d-don't tease me anymore..." I groan, thrusting up for more denied friction.
"Tell me who you belong to, Jimin?" He demands coldly as he stares down at me. I swallow hard but stay silent. No...I won't give in...I promised myself...
He rubs his tip against my puckered entrance roughly making my hips jerk and bow off the bed then pulls away once more.
"Say it! Now!" He sucks on my neck hard and I wince as he bruises the still sensitive skin from his bite. I try to clutch him to me but he slips out of my hold embarrassingly easy.
"Yoongi..." I bite my lip hard, drawing blood and his eyes focus on the drop that runs down my chin. He licks it up and brings it back to my mouth before thrusting his tongue back inside, owning me.
"I'm y-yours..." I whimper in frustration and he hums in agreement before lining himself up and-
"Ah! Ugh..." I scream, nails scoring his back as he thrusts inside me hard and deep-all the way in. He gives me no reprieve as he begins to pound into him roughly. My entire body shakes from the pleasure of him hitting my prostate full on. "Oohhh...God, Y-Yoongi...ugh.." I moan, tears running down my cheeks from the overstimulation as my orgasm builds once more.

       "That's right, baby boy

"That's right, baby boy..your mine and no one else's." he growls in my ear as he pulls out only to thrust back on harder and deeper than before. I can feel him in my stomach as he takes ownership of my body and soul once and for all.
Why did I ever think I could escape him? I've belonged to him since the first moment I saw him. I throw my head back and ride the tides of pleasure as my climax reaches its limit and I release more cum. He leans down and licks it clean-never slowing his thrusts-and my eyes roll back on my head as my toes curl.
I can't handle much more of this...I'm so tired...but it feels so good.