Park Jimin

I'll be honest-listening to Kookie and Tae have sex all night is not something I ever want to experience again. I guess I can only take it as pay back, though, so I can't be mad. Just tired.
       After Kookie put me in bed last night, I woke dehydrated needing a glass of water-which turned into needing holy water after witnessing my innocent Kookie riding Tae on the couch!
      Now-I'm definitely not one to judge especially knowing what I do with Yoongi but I did not need to see that shit! I'm scarred for life! I had hoped after sneaking to get my water and going back to bed they would go to sleep, too-but nope!
Nope, no. They stayed in the room across from me and I learned things about them I never-as a friend-need to know! I'm honestly traumatized and can never look them in the eye again!
       Knowing they're still asleep after last nights wild activities-I scurry into the kitchen to make some cereal. I'm starving since I haven't eaten since the foodcourt the day before.
After finishing my second bowl, Tae walks in, rubbing his eyes. "Morning." He groans and slumps into a chair.
Smirking, I give him the rest of my food. He smiles gratefully and digs in. "Thanks, Jiminie!"
"You're welcome. I figured after last night you'd be starving to death." I tease. He pauses with the spoon half way to his mouth.
"Ha! Actually I ate plenty last night." He winks and I find myself blushing.
"I'm sure Kookie will kill you for giving away his secrets." I laugh and he smirks unfazed.
        "He can try but I'll just beat his ass-the way he likes." He laughs when I choke. Just in time for Kookie to join us, pouting.
       "Hyung! Why didn't you wake me up!" He whines, taking his spoon and finishing his bite. He glares up at him playfully. 
        "That was mine!"
        "Doesn't have your name on it!"
        "You don't either but you're still my bitch!"
        "Fuck you, Tae!"
        "What? Didn't get enough last night?" Tae looks away sadly. "I must be losing my touch." He scoffs.
         Kookie is bright red as he avoids my amused stare.
         "Well. Who wants to play games?" I drastically change the subject and Kookie gives me a thankful expression.

      "Hurry!"
      "I'm almost there don't rush me!"
      "God! I was there! Stop pushing!"
      "No! Tae! You cheater!"
       "I ain't fucking cheating! I made it fair and square bitches!"
        I groan as Tae throws his controller and does a stupid victory dance. Kookie crosses his arms and pouts while I just shake my head at his antics. Totally cheated.
As agreed upon by the winner-we ignore the fact that I should have won!-we have to buy pizza. We order a couple boxes and wait for it to arrive. While the boys pick out a movie for us to watch and pick up my phone and debate whether to call Yoongi or not.
I give in to my internal debate and dial his number. I don't really expect for him to answer, though.
"Hey babe." I'm shocked to hear his voice after only three rings.
"Yoongi! I m-miss you." I mumble, embarrassed as Tae smirks at me and Kookie gives me a thumbs up. I walk into his bedroom and close the door. "When you are coming back?" I pout.
"Hopefully soon, Jiminie. I really want to see you, baby boy." I can hear the smile in his voice and my mood comes up.
       "Me, too!" I lower my voice. "I want you daddy."
       Silence on the other side before laughter is heard. "You testing me baby boy? Is Tae and Kookie being good to you?" He asks.
        "Yeah, we went shopping yesterday." I say proudly.
        "Oh really? Did you get me anything?" He asks.
         I think about the bag I slipped under his bed and the contents. Yes and no. "Maybe...depends. It's really for me but...I think you'll like it." I tease.
      His breath catches. "Then I know I'll love...probably taking it off you more, babe." I smile at his words. "Look, baby-I have to go but I'll call you as soon as I can. I love you Jimin." He says seriously.
       "I love you, too Yoongi." I whisper as he hangs up. I wish he were here. I miss him so bad! At least Kookie and Tae make excellent distractions. I open the door with a huge smile only to lose it when I see Kookie licking pizza sauce off Taehyung's abs. Scratch that. Looks like I'm alone again today.