Kim Namjoon

I sit on the bed anxiously as Yoongi hides in the closet, my mind goes curiously blank with fear as my eldest brother enters the room. Yoongi really doesn't know the half of this sick, twisted situation. I don't want him to know it. Shame reddens my face as Jin slams the door closed, frowning.

      I have a confession

I have a confession. I'm a sick person. It runs deep and I can't escape it. Jin knows about my shame and uses it against me. Something I never want anyone else to see...I glance nervously back as the closet and stand up. Jin looks over at me with disgust as I stare at the floor.
Please god, not now...no one can witness this...pervasion...it's humiliating. My obsession with my brother...
"What is it? Did Yoongi call you yet?" He asks, sweet voice dripping with honey and venom. I shiver from the effect. I'm so disgusting. Yoongi should have killed me. I should have killed myself.
"Cat got your tongue?" He laughs when I stay silent. He makes his way over to me and touches my lip gently...before slapping me hard. I flinch but stand my ground as he chuckles.
"He hasn't called. Did you speak with eomma?" I change the subject and pray Yoongi doesn't drag this out too long before he finds out about my shame. I couldn't live after that. I would beg for death.
Jin sits down on the bed and sighs, rolling the tension out of his neck. "Yes. She will give him two more hours to come through and if he doesn't then we leave him to his fate and go on to plan B." He explains.
I cross my arms and nod. "What exactly is plan B?" I ask quietly, not wanting to be hit again.
He laughs. "Did he really think eomma would fully trust him? She lies to him, you know? The Jungs are dead. We just told him they had a chance. He's doing this for nothing." He smirks and my heart gives a ping of pity for the guy. I need to protect them...Hoseok...Tae, Kookie...Yoongi...Jimin...he can't play with people like this.
I miss the old Seokjin. He was the one I loved, the one I'd give my life for...my love to...not this monster before me. I glance once more at the close but this time Jin is watching me. He looks over and I swiftly look away.
"Hiding something, Joon-ah?" He smiles and gets up to open the closet. Panicking, I grab his arm. I pull him back and hug him close.
"I'm sorry! I m-made you angry earlier...please forgive me, hyung!" I beg, putting my face in the crook of his neck. He freezes before slipping his fingers under my shirt.
"Tsk, Tsk, such a bad boy...you never listen to me...do you need to be punished?" He mutters against my cheek as his fingers tweak my nipples. I bite my lip, forcing back a shameful moan so Yoongi doesn't hear. I have a feeling it's not gonna matter much longer anyway.
When Jin gets started on me, he won't stop no matter how much I plead or beg. He's truly evil and sadistic, lives to torture and shame me for my feelings. It was never like this before eomma got ahold of him. He secretly knew about my feelings for him since I was twelve but never teased or made me feel bad for them.
He simply treated me like his favorite little brother and made me feel special. Afterward, though-he used ever chance to make me feel small and disgusting and...worthless. Tears cloud my vision as he shoves me on the bed and climbs on top of me. No! No...please...
He forces my hands above my head and uses the discarded sheets to tie them up. Getting up, he unbuckles his belt and removes it from his pants. My eyes widen in shock after the first hit. He beats me with it again and again...again...again...I feel numbness settle in after the tenth hit and I idly wonder if this is Yoongi's sense of justice for sparing me...humiliation and letting him beat me...I suppose I deserve this...

Finally...after I'm completely numb and bloody, Jin stops and admires his handiwork. Tears streak my face as well as blood from the couple of times he stuck my face with the belt. My clothes are ripped and my skin stings from the air. I can't move. Where the fuck is Yoongi?! Is he laughing at my pain?
"I hope you learned your lesson." Jin sighs as he puts his belt back in place and throws me a wet towel. "Clean up this mess! It better be spotless when I return and be packed and ready to go. We have people to see." He scoffs at the mess of me and walks into the bathroom.
Yoongi comes out of the closet and shoots me a curious but sympathetic look before running after Jin. I hear a grunt and a slight struggle...then nothing. Yoongi returns dragging an unconscious Jin. My eyes widen in surprise as his limp body is thrown beside me. I wince from the pain of being jostled.
"Sorry...I had to wait to see if he'd reveal anything during his sadistic rant." He studies my destroyed body with a grimace. "Let me help clean you up then we can work on him." He says and helps me take off my clothes to fix up my wounds. I bite on my lip as I glance at him frequently, waiting for him to say something about....
"I always knew, ya know?" He says casually as he applies antiseptic to my welts. I look over in surprise.
"W-what?"
"About you...and Jin. I've always known you two acted different than with us. Closer...I'm not judging you, Namjoon. I don't care if you love our hyung inappropriately. It's your life, but right now I need you to be strong because we're going to have to hurt him." He explains and my chest tightens at the thought of it. Even after all he's put me through-I can't hurt him.
"Thank you...for not thinking I'm disgusting." I whisper, voice cracking. I feel a hand on my shoulder and see him give me a half smile.
"Like I said-I've always known about it so I'm not surprised." He pauses in thought. "Does, uh, Jin feel the same, though? I've never notice him treat you like that...until now, I mean..." he rambles and I snort.
"N-no, I don't think so. He's always just treated me like a little brother. He knows, of course." I bite my lip once more with a sigh. "I honestly hate myself, hyung."
"Don't. We'll get him back so I can get my Jiminie back, alright?" He says sternly and I agree wholeheartedly.
I frown down at Jin's passed out form and dread what we have to do. It's for the best, though. I need my Jin back. We need him back...

 We need him back