Park Jimin

Hoseok is still in my room when Taehyung gets back around dinner time. He seems surprised to see us both there but smiles happily non the less. "Hey Hobi! Kookie was wondering where you snuck off to." He says, throwing his bag down by his bed.
"Sorry. I came to hang out with Jiminie and just lost track of time." He sighs. "I better go." He stands and stretches. "I'm starved." He winks at me before leaving. As soon as he's gone Tae runs over and tackles me.
"Don't tell me you like Hobi?" He smirks at me while I try to catch my breath from his sneak attack.
"Sure. He's a nice guy." I shrug, not understanding what he's getting at.
"No, I mean you like him." He smirks. I frown and immediately shake my head.
"It's not like that. I'm not gay and even if I was he's just a friend." I clarify and my answer seems to deflate him.
"Why not? I know he likes you. He's never taken to someone like he has with you. I happy for him." He frets.
"He l-likes me? Like that?"
"Uh huh. Anyway, lets go eat. I'm hungry." He gets up and I follow suit. We walk casually to dinner meeting his brothers along the way. Seokjin smiles politely at while Namjoon just eyes me curiously. Luckily, Yoongi is nowhere to be found. I sit down at my place at the dinner table and converse with Tae about random topics until our food arrives.
Mr and Mrs. Kim sit at the head of the table and smile at everyone proudly. Mrs. Kim winks at me as my food is sat down and I notice mines not as...red as the others. Tae notices this.
"Why is your food like that?" He asks, poking at it with his fork.
"I have no idea." I shrug and take a bite. It's so good but he just continues to eye me skeptically. After a moment he gives up and devours his own meal. I ignore the fact that he's eating human blood and focus solely on my plate. Normal and blood free.

After dinner we all leave for our respective rooms and I see Hobi trying to get my attention. I stop, letting Tae pass me-smirking as he passes, to my irritation. Hobi takes my arm and pulls me along to a hallway opposite my room. He stops in front of a door and pushes it open revealing a singles room. I realize too late its his.
"Sorry. I just wanted to talk to you before you went to bed." He smiles shyly and I nod, sitting on his bed.
He takes a deep breath then faces me. "Jimin. I know we just met like a couple days ago but I really like you so much. I honestly don't even know why since we haven't even spent much time together but I just do. Would you consider being something more than just friends? I'm not begging you to be my boyfriend-that'd be crazy. I just want to spend a little extra time getting to you know..." he babbles nervously while I listen...
"Um." I have no idea what to say. I've never thought of being with a guy-except when I'm being forced against my will with crazy vampire compulsion-and he's right, we really just met. Not to mention if he knew the truth about me he'd hate be and be mad I lied to him or think I tricked him...
"Please, Jiminie." He bites his lip and sits down beside me. He places his hand on my thigh and I instantly feel uncomfortable. No one should be touching me...doesn't he know I'm taken? The only one that can touch me is him...what the hell am I thinking?! I don't even know why I though that. I don't belong to anyone..I shake my head to clear it but Hobi thinks I'm giving him his answer.
"Oh. Ok...I'm sorry t-to bother you." He turns away from me and I stand, gripping his shirt.
"No! I'm sorry. I was thinking about something else...look, Hobi. I do like you but not like that. I'm not gay. I think we can be great friends and I do want to get to know you better but I don't t-think I can be what you want.." I trail off guiltily.
He turns around and forces a smile before pulling me into a hug. "Thanks Jimin. For still wanting to be my friend even after I confessed to you." He sighs nuzzles his face against my neck.
I shiver as my mind brings me back to this morning and the bite Yoongi gave me..and what almost happened. I step back and smile.
"I'm happy to be your friend, Hobi hyung." I say, tugging at my shirt nervously. His eyes travel down to my neck and he frowns. I don't realize what's wrong until it's too late. He leans closer right before I throw my hand over my neck.
"J-Jimin? What is that?" He grabs my hand, pushing it away and studies my neck. I begin to panic. I shake my head and step back. He follows.
"N-nothing! I need to go. I'll see you later. Bye!" I run out of his room before he can speak as I practically hyperventilate. I make it to the room and slam the door closed, locking it. Tae is already asleep so thankfully he isn't asking me questions. I head into the bathroom and take a shower to calm down.
So close...