Park Jimin

I'm a horrible person...I stare blankly up at my dark ceiling as Hobi sleeps on my chest. I shouldn't have agreed. I fucked up. I glance down at the heavy figure on me and sigh. I don't really regret letting him have his moment with me but I'll never stop thinking about what we did was definitely cheating. I love Yoongi so much. I literally can't live without him. My body won't accept that.
    I replay the night over and over in my mind...

     "Jiminie, please just this once let me make you feel good. Let me be the one to please you..." he whispers against my cheek as I hesitantly tilt my head for his lips to reach my own. I try not to think about the fact that this isn't Yoongi as his hand drifts down my stomach to grip my erection.
     Closing my eyes, I try not to moan as he strokes me slowly. He sucks on the skin of my neck and collarbone as he teases me, thumb dipping into my slit making me bite my lip to hold back the cry begging to come out.
     "Don't cover your voice, please, baby-let me hear you." He licks my lips before thrusting his tongue inside my mouth. I allow him free access as he continues to stroke me faster mimicking the pace of his tongue as it wrestles with my own. I finally let go and let out a deep moan as he climbs down my body to take me into his mouth.
    My eyes snap open and my fingers tangle in his hair as he pushes his mouth up and down on my aching length, sucking his cheeks for added pleasure. I don't know what to focus on as his hands reach down to part my ass cheeks so he can trail his wet tongue down and lap at my quivering hole.
     "Ugh...hnnmn..." I choke as his tongue thrusts deeply inside me. "God! Ahhh..." My hips shift of their own volition as he takes me to the height of pleasure, eating me out and running his tongue over and over my rim until I see stars.
    "That's it baby...let me hear how I make you feel.." he groans as my orgasm builds up faster and fas-
     "Ugh...I'm about to c-cum..." I scream and my legs involuntarily close around his head. Cum shoots out of me soaking my stomach and chest as he adds two fingers alongside his tongue-fucking me hard and fast through my climax.
    My softening erection twitches as he doesn't stop his onslaught, roughly pushing me towards another orgasm as he pegs my prostate over and over...
    Tears spear my eyes as I gasp from the overstimulation. "Hobi...p-please...I c-can't take a-anymore..." I cry pathetically as my stomach and ass clinch in time with his thrusting tongue and fingers. He slows to a stop and gives me one more deep lick and suck before pulling his digits out of me, giving me relief.  
     His smile is almost blinding as he lifts up to take my mouth in a deep searing kiss before letting me go. I pant, still trying to come down from my high as he lays on top of me and holds me tight.
     "Feel better, Jiminie?" He asks quietly. I reluctantly nod and he chuckles. This was definitely a bad idea.
     "You know this was a one time thing, right?" I say.
      "I know, baby. Thank you for letting me have this." He lowers his voice to nearly inaudible but I still catch it-"I wish you were mine, Park Jimin...I'd please you everyday and shower you with love and respect..." he yawns and snuggles into my chest.
     I peak down his body to see him still hard and instantly feel guilty.
    "Um, Hobi...d-do you need to a..." I motion down to his pants but he only smiles and shakes his head.
     "I'll take care of it later baby. I only wanted to give you pleasure, ok? Now go to sleep, I know your tired." He runs his fingers through my hair and I can't help but feel the love he has for me and it only makes me feel guiltier..

     I glare at the ceiling and shake the memories out of my mind. I feel so bad because I know in the long run saying yes to that is only going to hurt him more. I love him but more like a friend or brother. I only love Yoongi like a lover. My body will not accept another like that. The whole time I could only think of him.
    I run my fingers through Hobi's soft hair as he sleeps and feel my heart break for him. He needs someone to take his mind off me. Maybe I should have let him go out tonight but I know if he hurt someone by accident he'd never get over it. I couldn't risk his heart and soul like that. Not to such a selfless person such as Jung Hoseok. He deserves the world and I hate myself for not being able to be the one to give it to him.
     He needs to get over me. I only belong to Min Yoongi. Forever. Or until death do us part.