Park Jimin

"Mhmm!" I try to scream as Yoongi goes limp from the hit Hoseok places on his head with a baseball bat. Eyes filling with tears, I try to free myself but I'm exhausted and hopeless as he makes his way over to me after dragging Yoongi's body to his bedroom and locking him inside.
"Come on, Jiminie. People's waiting for us." He says cheerifully as I glare up with shock and hatred. How the fuck as he pretended to be so sane all this time. He has to be the best actor on the face of the planet!
He lifts me up and throws me over his shoulder. My chest hurts from all the cuts he bore into my skin hours before. I was afraid he'd rape me too but he didn't. Instead he just tortured me by slowly cutting random places of my body and licking the blood off over and over again.
I sob as I see the blood spot from Yoongi's head injury. I don't even know if he's alive or dead! I couldn't tell when he dragged him away. I kick my legs and try to get him to drop me but he only smacks my ass hard and chuckles.
"Don't be upset, baby. You'll be fine. I just want Yoongi dead-not you. Of course I have no control over the others decision on you but I'm sure they can find a use for you." He explains as he puts me in his car and pulls out a pair of handcuffs-cuffing me to the door so I can't escape.
Stupid considering I'm still fucking tied up and gagged. It's so late that no one saw us. I shiver from the cold seat as I'm still shirtless. He climbs in the drivers seat and hums as he begins to drive out of town. I need to get out of here! Why didn't he bring Yoongi?! I thought he needed him!
He eyes me from the rear view mirror and gives me his signature sunny smile before his gestures twist into their true horridness. The smile of a true psycho.

     I shudder as he keeps his eyes on me constantly

I shudder as he keeps his eyes on me constantly. Where the fuck does he think I can go?! I can't move and I can't even yell for help! I'm trapped.
      "Don't cry, Jimin. When Yoongi's gone we can run away together. I've kept you safe so far, right? All these months I've provided for you and made sure to keep you happy and alive, yeah? It can be like that all the time, baby." He winks at me as I glare daggers into him.
      "Mmhggmm!" I can't retort anything and it makes me so mad!
       "Aw, is my baby upset? I promise to love you better than Min Yoongi ever could. He's not made to love, Jimin. It's not inside him to return your true feeling and to be honest I know you don't love him-it's just the bond. Remember when you hated him? That how you truly feel! Your minds been messed with by the bonding he forced on you! I would never have forced you to love me! You would have loved me naturally-I know it."
      Fat chance!
     "I'll show you! After all this is over and he's gone for good-I'll prove you never loved him! When he's dead the bond will end for good and your true feeling will come back. You deserve better my little prince and I want to give you everything. I just have to take care of my family first. Seokjin is on his way to get Yoongi so it shouldn't be long now..." he continues to rant and mutter after shit I don't care to pay any mind to any longer.
     My stomach hurts from worry and I'm terrified that Hoseok is walking us into a trap. How can this happen?! I can't even regret meeting Hoseok because he did save my life-many times and he probably is telling the truth about the bond but still. I don't care. Yoongi is the only one I want! I can live without him and if he dies then I'll die alongside him.

       Eventually, I fall asleep and wake up when I feel myself lifted out of the car. My eyes shoot open and I survey my surroundings in confusion. All I can see around for what looks like miles is an abandoned house. The house stands alone looking sad as decrepit surrounded by dirt road that goes on and on without interruption. Fear overtakes me as he takes me inside and drops me down on the dusty couch. I flinch as he removes the rope from my raw and chafed body-along with the gag.
      I choke back saliva and try to take a deep breath. I sit dumbfounded as he walks out of the room and leaves me alone-free to run. Something feels off about the situation, though, so I stay put and glance around me. Hoseok returns with a glass of water and some crackers. I eye him like he's crazy-which he is!-while he just smiles.
      "Eat! You must be starved." He hands me the food and I take it only to throw it to the dirty floor. He frowns at the mess then at me. He turns back without a word and relief feels me-
      "Ah!" I gasp in pain as I receive a hard slap to my face. His face is red with anger and he's holding...a knife? His knife. He grabs my arm and drags me to the floor before the shattered glass and smashed food.
      "So fucking ungrateful! Why? Why are you like this?! I'm trying hard here, Jimin! I'm sick of your disrespect! I hate punishing you so why do you make me have to do it!" He growls. He grabs the back of my neck and forces my head down on the glass. "You will drink every drop of that spilled water and every crumb of those crackers or will fuck you up, hear me?"
     I cry as glass pierces my cheek and I begin to pick up the glass-
      "Don't touch any of that with your hands! Use your mouth only. Lick it all up like the good boy I know you are..." he caresses my ass and thighs from behind as I hesitantly stick my tongue out and lick the dirty-now slightly muddy-floor from the water. I gag and wince as glass cuts my tongue.
      "Good boy.." he coos over me as he runs his fingers over my stomach and the front of my pants. "More.." he demands and I lick up more nasty water and crackers as he watches me closely, all the while touching me. I do as he says and when I'm finally done my mouth is bleeding heavily from the glass.
     He moans-turning me over to attack my mouth with his own. He sucks my tongue forcefully into his mouth and licks all the blood clean. I struggle to break free but his grip is tight and unrelenting.
      "Mhm..you taste so good, Jimin.." he mumbles against my throat as he licks a path down my collarbone. I shudder in repulsion as he bites down hard, teeth sinking deep inside me. I jerk in pain as he swiftly forces my pants from my legs and climbs in between my thighs. I shake my head violent and beg for him to stop but he doesn't. Not this time.
      "Uhh...ugh!" I cry out-body shivering-as he forces his dry fingers into my hole. It's hurts so bad and I feel no pleasure as he stretches my body out while feeding. I hate it and sob uncontrollably as he leans away and pulls his own pants to his knees.
     I want to crawl away but I can't move. I haven't eaten or drank anything in so long and dehydration has set in along with his blood letting torture-I can't handle much more. I hurt so bad I just want to die. I can't do anything to stop this-stop him.
     He gives me a fucking smile and kisses my cheek before reaching down to stroke my flaccid length. Not even the usual endorphins from his bite can make me react to him. My body simply refuses.
     He crashes his mouth back on mine in anger as I refuse to kiss him back or react at all. I just stare blankly up at the crumbling roof and pray he finishes quickly. He groans in irritation as he tries to make me hard for him.
      "Say you want me!" He growls in my ear as I stay still and limp, impassive. He smacks me but still-nothing.
     I can't really feel my body any more anyway so he can do whatever he wants. It doesn't matter anymore. Nothing does.
      "Say it!" He screams down in my face as I ignore him. Biting his lip hard he grabs my legs and opens them wider for more access and without any more prompting-thrusts inside me hard and deep.
      I want to flinch and jerk from the pain I know I should feel but I'm numb. Completely numb to all he's doing to me. Something's wrong. I don't know what's happening to me but if this is how I die-unfeeling and uncaring then I'll gladly take it.
      As he pounds into me with rough and powerful thrusts, I feel my vision fading and body going cold...Yoongi....I love you...I'm sorry....