Park Jimin

I can stop the sobs from coming out as Hoseok admits the truth to Yoongi-leaving out the sex parts thank god-he'd definitely not want me back then...I could hear only silence for a minute then yelling before Hoseok winces and hangs up the phone. I stare at him through teary eyes for him to tell me what he said.
"He d-doesn't w-want me, right?" I sob.
"No! No, that's not it.." he pulls me into his arms and I'm too tired and weak to fight it. "He's coming to get you, ok. I'm so sorry for everything Jiminie. I deserve what's coming to me. I don't want you to feel like any of this is your fault. It's all mine. I got so selfish and greedy." He sighs and kisses my head before pulling away.
"I need to leave. Stay here. Yoongi and Namjoon are coming for you in like ten minutes. I have to go and check on my family." He pauses. "I love you, Jimin. Always. I wish...things could have been different." He whispers but I don't know what he's implying.
      "Where are you going?" I sniffle, trying to dry my eyes.
"To join my family." He sighs determinedly.
"What if they killed them by now?" I ask quietly.
He pauses and thinks my words over. "I'm going to join my family. No matter what." He gives me one last sad smile before slipping out the door and leaving me alone. Fear and sadness pierce my heart as I linger over his words. He's going to die...and he knows it.
      I get up to follow after him but realize he locked me inside. The door is deadlocked from the outside. I'm stuck until Yoongi comes for me. I slide down the wall and feel sorrow for my friend and I can already feel his loss-like he's already gone from me.
      I need Yoongi to hurry before I lose it. My heart is broken, my stomach's in knots and my throat is burning with more thirst. Closing my eyes, I wrap my arms around my legs and begin rocking back and forth trying to keep calm. In what feels like hours but is probably only thirty minutes or I hear voices outside. More importantly-I hear his voice.
Climbing to my feet, anxiety claims me as I fear his reaction to the 'new' me. I hate myself for forgetting him for even a minute even though I really had no control over it. I'm sure he'll still hate me. I'm nothing to him, really. Just a stupid human with tasty blood...now I don't even have that going for me.
"Jimin!" His voice cuts through all my doubts and I run to the door.
"I'm here!" I cry as the metal obstacle is removed and I see his face for the first time in days. He opens his arms and I collapse into them, sobbing once more. "I-I'm so sorry.."
"Why? It's ok, Jiminie. None of this is your fault, baby." He pulls my face up to meet his and crashes our lips together. Leaning back he looks me over for the first time. I'm the same but slight changes are visible now. His eyes seem to darken the longer he looks at me.
"You're so beautiful." He whispers, smiling softly. I look away shyly.
"I'm not." I pout and he laughs, picking me up in his arms.
"Even as a vampire-you're still my Jiminie." He teases as he carries me to the car. I notice his brothers Namjoon and Seokjin in the back. He looks ill. I watch as Namjoon gets in the back so Yoongi can put me in front beside him.
I collapse against the seat as Yoongi gets behind the wheel.
"Where are we going?" I whisper. Nervous to be around his brothers. The only one I'm comfortable around is Taehyung. I miss him.
Yoongi laces our fingers together to calm me. "I'm taking us back to my house first so you can stay with Tae and Kookie then Namjoon, Seokjin and I have some things to do." He explains.
"Tae and Kookie are there?" Excitement colors my voice. He notices and gives me a nod, smiling.
"Yeah. You can stay with them. Hopefully we won't be gone more than a few days." He sighs.
"Are you leaving right away?" I ask, hesitantly. He glances at me before speaking.
"Do you want me to stay a little while?" He smiles.
"Please...I m-missed you so m-much..." I hold back tears. "Please don't leave me yet." I beg.
"Alright baby. I'll stay for a bit." He ruffles my hair and the rest of the trip is silent. I'm surprised his brothers haven't spoken up about our conversation but then again they seem rather out of it.

"Tae! Kookie!" Yoongi yells as soon as we enter the house. I hear feet running through the house and two figures appear. My smile automatically widens as Tae looks at me.
       "Jimin! Oh my god! You're..you're a...you're like me now! Holy shit!" Tae runs to me and picks me up in his arms. Laughing, I hug him. He really was the best roommate and friend.
       "Tae! I missed you." I admit and he nods. Kookie comes up beside him and smiles.
       "Hi Jimin." He hugs me as well. I'm happier than I have been in a while just seeing these two.
        "Do you want to go play video games with us?" He asks excitedly.
        I hesitate and glance over to see Yoongi watching us. "I will in a little while. I want to spend some time with Yoongi first." I blush. Tae gives me a knowing my look before nodding and disappearing with Kookie. I notice that he never looked in his other brothers directions.
      Namjoon looks after them with regret and Seokjin just looks...blank. So weird. Yoongi walks up to me and pulls me into his arms. "Come on baby." He tugs me after him to his room and I shiver thinking about the last time we were here. Before everything went so downhill...
       He closes the door then turns around to face me-pushing me into the wall. I gasp as his lips mold to mine and his tongue enters my mouth. I lock my arms around his neck and he lifts me up, my legs wrapping around his hips. "Ah..." I pant as he sucks hickeys on my neck.
      He pulls back and admires his work, licking his lips. Staring into his eyes I feel an intense burning in my stomach and throat and know it's the same from before...thirst or lust...I think they go together. I guess that's why he always loved drinking from me while we had sex. I shudder as his teeth nick my skin.
      "Y-Yoongi...I...I..." frowning, I can't put into words what I want. He smiles knowingly at me.
      "Thirsty baby?" He teases and I nod frantically. "Tsk, I miss drinking your delicious blood, sweetie." He sets me down and rummages through one of his bags, pulling out a sealed bottle. He winks at me before tossing me on the bed. "Good thing I saved some from before. Now we can have fun." He pulls off his shirt and climbs over me.
      I lay back and bite my lip in anticipation of what's to come. He smirks down at me before twisting the cap off and sipping it, tasting it. Licking his lips he leans down and pours a few drops into my mouth, letting some run down my chin to my neck. I lick it off my lips and moan at the taste. So good. So...fulfilling.
      He watches-completely enraptured by my reaction. "Fuck that's hot baby. Do you know what this is?" He asks.
       "Blood?" I ask, confused.
       He chuckles darkly before licking my bottom lip clean. "Yes...your blood baby boy." He mumbles into the kiss. My eyes widen in surprise.
        "M-mine?" I stutter. It's weird to think I liked the taste of my own blood. Weird that I want more...
        "Yes. Delicious isn't?"
        I nod, moaning as he nips over my nipples. He strips us quickly before laying on top of me and pouring more blood over my skin. My blood. He licks it off me and comes up to kiss me-letting me taste it from his mouth. The taste is explosive in my mouth and I love it. Crave it...
       "Want more baby?" He whispers in my ear.
       "Yes."